UConn @ Vermont (November 2nd & 3rd 2018 @ 7:05p) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Vermont (November 2nd & 3rd 2018 @ 7:05p)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Why wasn’t Vermont penalized?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's 1972 Olympic Basketball Night in Vermont.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
That didn’t just happen. OMG. I give up.

Reaction Score
Not to mention the missed opportunity down the other end 30 seconds earlier. Need to learn to put the foot on the throat.

Reaction Score
I dont want this program shoved down my throat anymore. Predictable. Everything is predictable. they NEVER take both weekend games and always blow 3rd period leads. 2 of them in 34 seconds.

David Benedict will prove what a useless disaster he has been if Cavnanugh, Ray Reid, and Edsall are not called into his office first thing Monday and chew them all the hell out for what I watched this weekend.

Cannot STAND what I am seeing ingrained into this athletic program right now. Losing all over the place and total acceptance to it.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Who's got the answer? I'm a watcher - not a player.
Seriously.....that’s always a penalty. Why not tonight. Scalitoing ridiculous.

Reaction Score
I dont want this program shoved down my throat anymore. Predictable. Everything is predictable. they NEVER take both weekend games and always blow 3rd period leads. 2 of them in 34 seconds.

David Benedict will prove what a useless disaster he has been if Cavnanugh, Ray Reid, and Edsall are not called into his office first thing Monday and chew them all the hell out for what I watched this weekend.

Cannot STAND what I am seeing ingrained into this athletic program right now. Losing all over the place and total acceptance to it.
Cavanaugh is coming off the program's best finish in probably the best hockey conference in the country. Plus a top 2 recruiting class for this year. Not comparable to the others at all

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

Couldn’t Agree more. Our men’s athletics have become a joke.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, our football team, and I use the term team loosely, is losing 49-13 to another 1-7 dumpster fire.

Reaction Score
If the Huskies win a freaking face off for once in their end, this game is won with 18 seconds left.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, our football team, and I use the term team loosely, is losing 49-13 to another 1-7 dumpster fire.

Good thing the games dont count!

Reaction Score
Man, vomacka goes down to his stomach way too quick. He’ll learn. It’s his only 2nd game.

What a roller coaster

To go from getting 4 pts with 34 to seconds to going to OT with maybe 3 and end up losing and leaving with only 2 sucks.

Even Vermont fans at the game were asking about the no penalty for too many men. Not sure on the rule.

Got way too happy on the reversal to be completely let down. We had how many empty netter misses?

Would have been so happy for 3 pts. This team should have dominated them. To have that many PP and only score 2 is concerning. Still early in the season, but I hope these 2 lost pts don’t hurts UCONN later in the season

The 3.5 hr ride is gonna suck now

Reaction Score
Cavanaugh is coming off the program's best finish in probably the best hockey conference in the country. Plus a top 2 recruiting class for this year. Not comparable to the others at all

Hockey East is down. Way down. BU and BC are down. Way down.

Get back to me when this coach can protect a 1 goal lead in the final minute of a weekend double header. Or beat an in state school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom