UConn-Vandy article from Tennessee | The Boneyard

UConn-Vandy article from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan - Check out the fan comments on that article.... UConn at home a "signature win"? Not something you hear everyday...

Reaction Score
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. 10 years ago who'd a thunk it? A SEC school...any SEC school respecting Uconn in football. We're heading in the right direction boys & girls.

Reaction Score
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. 10 years ago who'd a thunk it? A SEC school...any SEC school respecting Uconn in football. We're heading in the right direction boys & girls.

oh please.

vandy is an "SEC" school by association only

a loss to them would be a setback indeed.

been doing a bit of study on them: good TE, middle LB, some secondary players

they also return their entire OL, so while i'm not suggesting a pushover, particularly on the road, this needs to be a game that UConn wins through sheer will & better athletes

Vandy will be fired up no doubt

Huskies need some decent QB play w/ no turnovers & the D will lead the way to another ugly win, 23-12

Reaction Score
10 years ago they were still a D-1 school and we were barely there. I remember when I was in the Army back in the 70's and had to look at the back page of the sports to find a UConn basketball score mixed somewhere in the middle of the "East" scores. I endured the tough times and now I'm going to embrace the good times like any long time Husky fan should be allowed to do.

Vandy can get as fired up as they want but the fact still remains our lines O & D are better than theirs and that's where the game is won or lost. It's nice to command respect from them as it will be nice 5 years from now to command respect from the rest of their conference.

Reaction Score
It's funny how the guy after that calls us a cupcake. Funny because I thought that cupcakes were the teams the basketball team played the first month of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom