UConn v. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Saturday 10/19/24 @ Noon @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Saturday 10/19/24 @ Noon @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9

Reaction Score
IMG_5622.jpeg
Even the Wake fans know it..

Reaction Score
We need to run that quick end of game offense all 60 minutes as Evers did have some nice passes (and 2 sweet TDs) today. We need to stop him from throwing on the run AT ALL and he needs to stop throwing screens at feet.

Easy enough fix.

Reaction Score
Everytime we get a chance to capture the casual fan, we let it slip by. Wake Forest is a bad team and we lost to them at home. We'll need to win these types of games at home consistently if we want consistent good attendance.
I agree. This was a statement game. This was a chance to turn the page, change the narrative.

But at same time, it was an exciting game.

But I agree, we need to stop underperforming when it counts.

Reaction Score
Anyone happen to know if there’s a re-run link to watch the game? I had to leave the Rent in the 3rd after my two-year-old had a meltdown. I missed some pretty key moments from my understanding

Reaction Score
I knew "Throwback day" was gonna be a letdown when they strolled out in their current uniforms...

That is literally the easiest thing for them to have done unless Nike contract wouldn't allow them to wear Aeropostale uniforms...

Reaction Score

-> The offensive line, which was identified as an issue after the Temple game, lost guards Ben Murawski and Kyle Jeurgens to apparent injuries early on and struggled to get an advantage against the Wake Forest front.

Brady Wayburn, in as a replacement at guard, flinched on the 4th-and-3 play on the final drive, which moved the Huskies back five yards just before the controversial no-call. It was only UConn’s second offensive penalty of the game (the first was on the very first play from scrimmage), but it came at the most critical time <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom