UConn v. Utah State Aggies @ Rentschler Field (Saturday 9/30/23 @ Noon on CBSSN) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Utah State Aggies @ Rentschler Field (Saturday 9/30/23 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
I don’t even know what I want to see. I’m kind of back to the days of wanting change, so a loss just expedites the process. Even if we were to win today, it won’t change how bad we are in the big picture. We’d still need more talent, still need an OC, still need a QB. It’s gotten bad enough that one win against Utah St wouldn’t change much for me.

Reaction Score
I don’t even know what I want to see. I’m kind of back to the days of wanting change, so a loss just expedites the process. Even if we were to win today, it won’t change how bad we are in the big picture. We’d still need more talent, still need an OC, still need a QB. It’s gotten bad enough that one win against Utah St wouldn’t change much for me.
I totally understand where you’re coming from, but I’m the exact opposite. I just want to win games.

Reaction Score
Our opponents aren't scared of our offense either so they're more likely to go for it on 4th down. That needs to change today! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
All this CR bs and I still can't watch a UConn football game on tv. At least I can watch UAB v Tulane.

Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom