UConn v. UMass (Friday 4/2/21 @ 3p, Saturday 4/3/21 Doubleheader beginning @ Noon). All games on Husky All-Access. WHUS-FM on Friday/MIXLR on Saturday | Page 10 | The Boneyard

UConn v. UMass (Friday 4/2/21 @ 3p, Saturday 4/3/21 Doubleheader beginning @ Noon). All games on Husky All-Access. WHUS-FM on Friday/MIXLR on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Based on the letter from the athletic department, do you have to be a donor to go up on Tuesday and sit on the berm? It’s not made real clear. Supposed to be a nice day for it.
From what I gather in the letter sent out, you have to be a donor of the program in order to go. Just gotta wait a bit longer. I hope we can all go see games soon!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
From what I gather in the letter sent out, you have to be a donor of the program in order to go. Just gotta wait a bit longer. I hope we can all go see games soon!!
So the berm is actually inside the fencing? I figured you could just walk up and sit there. I remember seeing a number of people there on opening day. I’m jonesing for some live baseball.

Reaction Score
So the berm is actually inside the fencing? I figured you could just walk up and sit there. I remember seeing a number of people there on opening day. I’m jonesing for some live baseball.
The berm IS inside the fence, but I was able to get inside to sit on the berm yesterday. However, I was wearing my Vietnam Veteran cap, which sometimes helps close the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom