UConn v. UCF (Updated Schedule ~ Sat. 4/7 Noon @J.O.C. & Double-Header Sun. 4/8 @8:30a.m.@ J.O.C.) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn v. UCF (Updated Schedule ~ Sat. 4/7 Noon @J.O.C. & Double-Header Sun. 4/8 @8:30a.m.@ J.O.C.)

Reaction Score
Dunlop gives up 2 out single but nothing else..

Toppa leads off B1 w/ single. Prato triples. 1-0 UConn

Reaction Score
Dunlop loads the bases w/ 1 out in T2 And that’s all... to the bullpen. Kersten on the way in.

Reaction Score
I appreciate the updates. No local radio, Gametracker is dead and now the UCF audio is dead. And yet yesterday I had a clear free live stream of the Trinity College girl's Lax game. I know, I have no life.

Sometimes it's hard being a UConn BB fan. Are you watching on All-Access? How's the video quality?

Reaction Score
I appreciate the updates. No local radio, Gametracker is dead and now the UCF audio is dead. And yet yesterday I had a clear free live stream of the Trinity College girl's Lax game. I know, I have no life.

Sometimes it's hard being a UConn BB fan. Are you watching on All-Access? How's the video quality?

Not sure what WHUS story is today.. they have been extremely reliable for many seasons.

UCF audio is back up.

Personally I don’t need to watch Huskyvison for $9 change a month. Baseball on “radio” is fine for me. Reminds me of growing up.

Reaction Score
I agree. Radio baseball is old school. Reminds me of my Dad. You don't have to stare at a baseball game.

Reaction Score

I'm watching All-Access. It's pretty decent. Camera stays in the same spot showing the entire field. They don't zoom in for fly balls. Commentator is good.

Reaction Score
Not sure what WHUS story is today.. they have been extremely reliable for many seasons.

UCF audio is back up.

Personally I don’t need to watch Huskyvison for $9 change a month. Baseball on “radio” is fine for me. Reminds me of growing up.

I am having computer problems today, but was able to email Chris Jones about this. He said that the station could not get any studio coverage from WHUS sports staffers today.

As for me I am hoping my computer is back up in about an hour. Never enjoyed typing on a tablet.

Reaction Score
3pm travel curfew for this game. No inning can start after that time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom