UCONN v. TULANE - GAME THREAD | Page 29 | The Boneyard

UCONN v. TULANE - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This thread should be pinned. So many drunkin' miserable posters that have no clue.

If anyone thinks Diaco is the problem, you are dumber than dirt. While Diaco is a different nut, he inherited a dumpster fire with a lot of young players.

If Newsome doesn't fumble twice tonight, we are probably looking at a very different game.

You folks who seem to enjoy misery, you are making the boneyard a hard place to visit. We are probably going to see much of the same until the middle of next year, at the earliest. You might want to find a new hobby.

If you come back and read this thread tomorrow, you'll see what a joke our "hard core" fan base is.

Shame on me for continuing to be an active poster. It's beyond insufferable on here.

We just lost 12-3 to Tulane. What are you talking about?

Reaction Score
It's only U Penn and Fordham did get smoked by 'Nova earlier in the year; but, this was a hard read also...

From ESPN - "Mike Nebrich threw for a school record 566 yards and tied a school record with six touchdown passes to lead Fordham to a 60-22 win over Pennsylvania on Saturday. Tebucky Jones Jr. had 10 catches for 203 yards and two touchdowns..."
Nebrich has thrown more touchdowns in 1 game (6) than Whitmer has thrown in 2014 (5) and all of 2013 (5).

Reaction Score
Do we play Umass next season? Do we cancel the rest of the season if we lose to umass next season?

Reaction Score
noeynox said:
I've been a UConn fan in all things since grade school. It isn't about to change, but how can Whipple have UMass scoring points and we score three points against Tulane. End of the game against USF, and this game is how we should be approaching offense. Two, three seconds and the ball is gone. this ball control/field position bs he keeps trying. It hasn't worked to date and it isn't gonna start working with hugs and kisses from coach Bob.

Would you prefer Weist or Whipple?

Reaction Score
I've been a UConn fan in all things since grade school. It isn't about to change, but how can Whipple have UMass scoring points and we score three points against Tulane.

End of the game against USF, and this game is how we should be approaching offense. Two, three seconds and the ball is gone. this ball control/field position bs he keeps trying. It hasn't worked to date and it isn't gonna start working with hugs and kisses from coach Bob.

You really don't know what prevent defense is? The reason those 2-3 second drops work is the defense is backing off the WR's. REally? You didn't know that?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
We were an embarrassment last year.....what does that make us now? Can we sink any lower?

Reaction Score
You really don't know what prevent defense is? The reason those 2-3 second drops work is the defense is backing off the WR's. REally? You didn't know that?
If you read the thread you would see I posted that, but the coach's attempt at ball control and slow developing plays gives this team zero chance of winning, or have you not been watching the games?

Reaction Score
We just lost 12-3 to Tulane. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about how every play is critiqued and how every expert on here cries about every play and how they know better and wo is me. This is a frickin' rebuild with damaged players who were abused and coached down.

It's a bad team. It won't be good for another year or 2. People seemed shocked. It's a joke what alcohol does to people while they post during the game.

Reaction Score
This thread should be pinned. So many drunkin' miserable posters that have no clue.

If anyone thinks Diaco is the problem, you are dumber than dirt. While Diaco is a different nut, he inherited a dumpster fire with a lot of young players.

If Newsome doesn't fumble twice tonight, we are probably looking at a very different game.

You folks who seem to enjoy misery, you are making the boneyard a hard place to visit. We are probably going to see much of the same until the middle of next year, at the earliest. You might want to find a new hobby.

If you come back and read this thread tomorrow, you'll see what a joke our "hard core" fan base is.

Shame on me for continuing to be an active poster. It's beyond insufferable on here.

I feel like an for thinking you were the voice of reason 2 weeks ago. Wake up. The players are bad but the results are on a different level.

Reaction Score
If you read the thread you would see I posted that, but the coach's attempt at ball control and slow developing plays gives this team zero chance of winning, or have you not been watching the games?

Wow...OK. Nevermind. :rolleyes:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This team has absolutely no chance of being good next year. Literally zero.

Reaction Score
Wow...please tell me the starting OL last year, and the starting QB. You are embarrassing yourself...though that is not unusual.
sportsart, what the hell are you talking about?? Are you simply not reading? I'm comparing WEIST and PPGDL!!! THEY HAD THE SAME PLAYERS!!!! IN THE SAME YEAR!!! I know who the O-Line was and I know it sucked for PPGDL and was actually quite good for Foley and Weist. I also know Cochran was the QB for Weist and was very good. But he also got some run under PPGDL and sucked like everyone else. Simple facts.

You just posted a huge diatribe on here calling out posters for their bad attitudes, etc. Then you just questioned my fanhood over posts you are either not actually reading or you don't know the facts in question. GFY. Hypocrite.

Reaction Score
I'm talking about how every play is critiqued and how every expert on here cries about every play and how they know better and wo is me. This is a frickin' rebuild with damaged players who were abused and coached down.

It's a bad team. It won't be good for another year or 2. People seemed shocked. It's a joke what alcohol does to people while they post during the game.

There is no reason why we shouldn't field a competitive offense against Tulane.

Reaction Score
noeynox said:
Do your homework announcer. Our offense has been anemic all year, not just tonight.

Do your homework noeynox. Our offense has been anemic for 3 years, not just this year.

Reaction Score

goodbye

Reaction Score

We just scored 3 points against Tulane, this was not a top 75 team. 3 freakin points.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

I don't drink, but I am a realist. Get over yourself.

Reaction Score
This team has absolutely no chance of being good next year. Literally zero.
I cannot be this pessimistic. The defense plays well for long stretches. Some way some how Diaco needs to find a way to field a competent offense. That starts with a game plan that the personel could actually execute. I will give him a clue for free. Slow developing plays should not be part of the game plan.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
sportsart said:
I'm talking about how every play is critiqued and how every expert on here cries about every play and how they know better and wo is me. This is a frickin' rebuild with damaged players who were abused and coached down. It's a bad team. It won't be good for another year or 2. People seemed shocked. It's a joke what alcohol does to people while they post during the game.

Who would have ever thought a message board might over critique something?

Reaction Score
It's only U Penn and Fordham did get smoked by 'Nova earlier in the year; but, this was a hard read also...

From ESPN - "Mike Nebrich threw for a school record 566 yards and tied a school record with six touchdown passes to lead Fordham to a 60-22 win over Pennsylvania on Saturday. Tebucky Jones Jr. had 10 catches for 203 yards and two touchdowns..."
Nebrich has thrown more touchdowns in 1 game (6) than Whitmer has thrown in 2014 (5) and all of 2013 (5).
Yes and this being the same QB the former coaching staff kept refusing to play because they thought Johnny Mac was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom