UConn v. Quinnipiac April 17th @ J.O.C @ 3p | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Quinnipiac April 17th @ J.O.C @ 3p

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Maybe Penders was scared off from the thought of starting Zapata again because of the fact that Santa Clara is every bit as awful as the lower tier New England teams? Regardless, maybe confidence will get him over his mental hump.

Reaction Score
I've been calling for Nepiarsky for awhile as well and look what he has been able to do. Still think he should be one of our week day starters. For some reason him and Zapata just we're just thrown into the back of the doghouse at one point.

Nepiarsky's best performances for UConn have always been out of the bullpen. With the development of Rossomando and Poulin this season as starters, I suspect that Nepiarsky's time as a potential starter for UConn has probably come and gone. I'm fine with that, as he has had chances out out of the bullpen this season, and for the most part he has done well with them. He'll no doubt continue to get chances out of the pen to show his stuff.

Reaction Score
Gonna need him next year as well when Radue graduates. I could see him fitting into that role considering Polonia will be coming off Tommy John surgery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom