UConn v. BU (2/16/18 @ 7p) on ESPN3 | The Boneyard

UConn v. BU (2/16/18 @ 7p) on ESPN3

Reaction Score
Northeastern knocks off BU 5-2 to win Beanpot.

2018 Beanpot tournament: Northeastern wins its first championship in 30 years with 5-2 win over Boston University
BU possibly coming into Friday after a bit of a Letdown? Nice that Greenway won’t be here on Friday as well.
I didn’t think he had much of an impact the first time they came to the XL Center earlier this year...actually thought he was lazy, didn’t skate very hard and basically just used his size to try and push/bulky kids around ...he seemed to be keying on Karashik. He better step up his game if he is gonna have any kind of NHL career other than that of the ever disappearing tough guy.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I didn’t think he had much of an impact the first time they came to the XL Center earlier this year...actually thought he was lazy, didn’t skate very hard and basically just used his size to try and push/bulky kids around ...he seemed to be keying on Karashik. He better step up his game if he is gonna have any kind of NHL career other than that of the ever disappearing tough guy.
One game does not make a season. I’m glad his 9 goals and 16 assists are playing elsewhere. The shake up in their lines has to be a disruption.

Reaction Score
One game does not make a season. I’m glad his 9 goals and 16 assists are playing elsewhere. The shake up in their lines has to be a disruption.
I agree with you on the disruption to their lines...but to be honest he hasn’t impressed me since he has been at BU...with his size and talent he should have 20+ goals every season. I was pissed when NYR passed him over in the draft then I watched him play. Eichel, Keller, Tkachuk and Fabbro have been as advertised to me ...Greenway and Krys not so much.

Reaction Score
I agree with you on the disruption to their lines...but to be honest he hasn’t impressed me since he has been at BU...with his size and talent he should have 20+ goals every season. I was pissed when NYR passed him over in the draft then I watched him play. Eichel, Keller, Tkachuk and Fabbro have been as advertised to me ...Greenway and Krys not so much.
Greenway and Krys did not come to BU in anywhere near the same category as the first four.

Reaction Score
Greenway and Krys did not come to BU in anywhere near the same category as the first four.
We will agree to disagree on that one...they were both considered top players on the USNDTP with Krys considered the top defenseman of his class and Fabbro’s equal for USA hockey...

Reaction Score
We will agree to disagree on that one...they were both considered top players on the USNDTP with Krys considered the top defenseman of his class and Fabbro’s equal for USA hockey...
It stands to reason that they weren't considered the same. Krys and Greenway were both second round picks while Eichel, Keller, and Fabbro were first rounders and Tkachuk is projected as an early first-rounder. Fabbro and Krys were in the same class and Dante was consistently rated higher. Also, being from Canada he wasn't a part of the USNDTP. I'll give you that Fabbro and Tkachuk could potentially be considered a similar level of recruit to Greenway and Krys, but Eichel and Keller were both generational types of players. Had he not been injured for a month last year, Keller would've easily been a Hobey contender. Krys and Greenway were nowhere near the same category as either of those two. I agree both have had ups and downs, Jordan should be a consistently dominant physical force but sometimes turns into a ghost while Krys has some defensive lapses at times.

Reaction Score
Anyone need 2x for tomorrow?

Got 2 extra for being a Season ticket holders.

PM me

Reaction Score
Same here but I can't be pm'd for some reason lol. So if someone is fine with putting their email in the thread I can send them to you.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I'll probably be in New London tomorrow night. The CC Camels managed to throw NESCAC hockey into disarray this season.

Reaction Score
Same here but I can't be pm'd for some reason lol. So if someone is fine with putting their email in the thread I can send them to you.
Did you still have the two tickets? I have two friends now joining the group for the game tonight. My email is uconnfn34@aol.com if you do.

Reaction Score
If anyone has 2 extras can you PM me or let me know and I'll send over my email? Thanks!

Reaction Score
I think it will be a nice crowd. Got tix at the last minute due to a scheduling thing and the only ones available were upper level a few scattered singles in the lower bowl

Reaction Score
If anyone has 2 extras can you PM me or let me know and I'll send over my email? Thanks!
Did you still need a pair? If so messge ct06111. He had offered me his extras but TheDoggPound kindly emailed me a pair of tickets already. Btw your dm isn't working

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom