Uconn @ usf Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Uconn @ usf Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Without JL we would have lost but it is a road win in e Big East, so I will take it

Reaction Score
I hate playing USF...

ugly but I'll take this.

Glad we won! :)

Reaction Score
This will wind up being a W and a W is a W, but something still missing/not gelling with this squad. Collective team IQ and chemistry just isn't there. They're wildly inconsistent/lack any type of team identity at the moment. Every game seems like a hodge podge of random results. The only really steady variable is Lamb. The BE schedule is favorable on the front end for this team to buy some time on some of this and not take any poor blows to the resume as even the marginally tough match ups don't begin until mid Jan. They may not play a ranked team until February, a month that will be loaded with tough games. To date, I don't think anyone is penciling this team into their F4 as it's been generally an unimpressive showing.

Reaction Score
Didn't see the game but followed on game cast while in Maine. I get the sense that SF is experienced and tough and will not be an easy out for many BE teams.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I actually doubt that USF will be that tough...they will be fortunate to make the NIT IMO, but I do think that SN and RB underestimated Collins' quickness allowing easy takeaways and USF baskets at the other end which kept them in the game. Then after getting burned SN became more tentative and the offense stalled. Collins is very quick

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I would be surprised if the game we saw from South Florida on Wednesday is indicative of how they'll play the rest of the season. It's possible, but not likely. I think they were just really amped and focused to play the defending champs. In fact, they may suffer a letdown next time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom