UConn @ UCF 7:00 ESPN2 (PRIMETIME conFLiCT!!) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ UCF 7:00 ESPN2 (PRIMETIME conFLiCT!!)

Reaction Score
I was just discussing this over lunch with a buddy yesterday. We both agree that UCF is a top 5 team this year. They’d have a legit shot at the championship if they were ranked appropriately right now. 15 is way too low. That’s pretty obvious just from watching them a couple times.

They may be better #15 but, no, they are not a top 5 team

Reaction Score
They may be better #15 but, no, they are not a top 5 team

Looking at the rankings, I think I’d put them at 8.

The top 5, in my opinion, are Clemson, Bama, Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State and, frankly, I don’t think it’s all that close.

I know LSU is ranked 4 right now, but I think the 5 I listed are far and away the 5 best teams in the country

Reaction Score
UCF could compete with any team in the country. Certainly way better than most of the teams ranked above them. Honestly I don’t love Oklahoma. Plus the B12 is not much. They get teams ranked but usually they are pretty ordinary. Much like the ACC. But Clemson is for real. Oklahoma not so much. Likely they will get chosen and yet again get their doors blown off by whoever they play in round 1.

Reaction Score
UCF could compete with any team in the country. Certainly way better than most of the teams ranked above them. Honestly I don’t love Oklahoma. Plus the B12 is not much. They get teams ranked but usually they are pretty ordinary. Much like the ACC. But Clemson is for real. Oklahoma not so much. Likely they will get chosen and yet again get their doors blown off by whoever they play in round 1.

UCF would lose to Oklahoma, hmmm...

52-35

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Are you going? Tailgating at that church lot across the street?

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I'll be out West for work but am flying back on Friday.
Church parking lot seemed to work good last time.
I may be solo, may have my kids, may be there with my sister and her kids.

U going?

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I'll be out West for work but am flying back on Friday.
Church parking lot seemed to work good last time.
I may be solo, may have my kids, may be there with my sister and her kids.

U going?
Sadly-no. I can drive there now but I am heading to the Indiana game and Bourbon Country this week. Two weekends in a row won't fly with the "reasonable wife". LOL

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Come help complete the UConn/UCF FOOTBALL sellout, and we'll entice you by tweeting out a basketball background.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Come help complete the UConn/UCF FOOTBALL sellout, and we'll entice you by tweeting out a basketball background.
Thought the same thing at first but that is the football stadium

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Thought the same thing at first but that is the football stadium

Holy cow, you're right!!! Regardless if there an irrigation system at that venue, I'm pretty sure it rains in Florida. Why does the field look beige like it's made out of wood?

Reaction Score
Hard to score 100 when UConn's dynamic freshman QB puts up over 400 yards passing and 5 touchdowns leading UConn to the upset of the year...well, it is possible.
UConn will need to score at least 5 touchdowns to just beat the point spread.

Reaction Score
I’m not convinced UCF would lose to Bama or Clemson, though I’d agree they probably would

. I’d put UCF on par with Oklahoma and maybe tOSU. The thing with UCF is what they lack in size, talent etc. vs these other teams, they make up for with their breakneck pace on offense. It is unbelievable and very hard to be ready for. I’m not drinking the Kool Aid that anyone is decidedly better than them this year. If we hang with them, I’ll reevaluate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom