UCONN TO THE ACC (extremely misleading) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCONN TO THE ACC (extremely misleading)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd rather be part of the Big 10. More money over all. If the Big 12 really (10) miss out on BCS again or cant get a championship game approved with 10 teams. They are already have targets from ACC (FL State, Clemson, UNC and Virgina. From AAC the rumor is South FL, Memphis or Cincy if cant get ACC to move teams. BYU has also been mentioned. Face it, its about football not basketball!!!!!!

captain-obvious.jpg

Reaction Score
If we were invited to the ACC, would we be able to enter the conference next year if we pay the exit fees?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
An all-boneyard team of volunteers should take up a collection outside of basketball games.

William Shea, Chief, Scrappy, and HFD you are on first shift.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Was this information in lieu of a tip? Are you going to receive total consciousness upon your death too?
Hey, learn to read the entire thread before commenting. I never said the guy worked at a carwash, not once, but twice I said we were both getting our cars washed and I have seen and talked to this guy on more than one occasion, so I passed it on. Do with it what you will believe what you want, but don't come two day late to the post with a stupid comment that' s been said 39 times already.

Reaction Score
Athlete94 said:
Hey, learn to read the entire thread before commenting. I never said the guy worked at a carwash, not once, but twice I said we were both getting our cars washed and I have seen and talked to this guy on more than one occasion, so I passed it on. Do with it what you will believe what you want, but don't come two day late to the post with a stupid comment that' s been said 39 times already.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I had read that but I just wanted to be a part of this epic thread. Best thing I've read on the BY in quite some time.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I had read that but I just wanted to be a part of this epic thread. Best thing I've read on the BY in quite some time.
Being a Boneyarder means never having to say you're sorry.....unless it's to a guy who knows a guy at the carwash who might have inside info on us getting into the ACC.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Just went to get my car washed on wacky Wednesday at Russell speeders and some guy in a yellow poncho told me Uconn to the ACC was a done deal, it's official.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't this crap be on the other board. Why isn't this topic locked if more substantial rumors about players transferring got that treatmen after it was mentioned by coaches. Rumors are rumors and this thread needs to die.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Random thought - forgive me if it's been mentioned...

I know we had our little lapse in APR (thanks Nate Miles). But under Ollie our APR has been superb and we've been a model NCAA citizen.
ACC could use some of that. With Syracuse and UNC looking super shady, maybe getting a program like UConn in would be beneficial.

Not sure I buy a carwash source, but we'll see. Here's hoping for the ACC.

pj

Reaction Score
Random thought - forgive me if it's been mentioned...

I know we had our little lapse in APR (thanks Nate Miles). But under Ollie our APR has been superb and we've been a model NCAA citizen.
ACC could use some of that. With Syracuse and UNC looking super shady, maybe getting a program like UConn in would be beneficial.

Not sure I buy a carwash source, but we'll see. Here's hoping for the ACC.

The ACC knows a sham when it sees one. APR means nothing. It is an instrument for sabotaging the schools outside the P5 club that aren't serious about athletics, as evidenced by their refusal to water down academic standards for athletes. ... Probably Syracuse and UNC have perfect APRs too.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Shouldn't this crap be on the other board. Why isn't this topic locked if more substantial rumors about players transferring got that treatmen after it was mentioned by coaches. Rumors are rumors and this thread needs to die.
Pop goes the weasel indeed.

There's a huge difference between speculating on active player transfers and rumors about UConn upgrading its conference situation, however absurd they may be. This thread made for a good source of entertainment during a down week. Don't like to tell people what to do, but I recommed you chill out or don't read it.

If in the infinitesimal chance that there's any truth to this rumor then the OP and "at the car wash" will achieve legendary status. In the meantime, we can still have fun, can't we?

Reaction Score
Pop goes the weasel indeed.

There's a huge difference between speculating on active player transfers and rumors about UConn upgrading its conference situation, however absurd they may be. This thread made for a good source of entertainment during a down week. Don't like to tell people what to do, but I recommed you chill out or don't read it.

If in the infinitesimal chance that there's any truth to this rumor then the OP and "at the car wash" will achieve legendary status. In the meantime, we can still have fun, can't we?
UCONN Dan gets the GAS FACE! :eek::eek::eek:. I couldn't find the perfect gas face. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom