UConn-Tennessee- could this be the year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn-Tennessee- could this be the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i could see a more likely scenario of the teams facing off in the final 4, so putting them not in the same regional bracket, but in the same side of the draw, either as a 1 or a 2 seed. i'd be shocked if tenn. isn't a 1 seed - sure they have Stanford and ND, but the SEC will provide little competition, even tho Georgia and Kentucky are currently in the top 20. UCONN's OOC is just sick this year - A&M (4), Stanford (5), Duke (6), Oklahoma (18), Baylor(1) and UNC (14) never mind ND, Georgetown, Rutgers, L'ville, and Depaul who are all currently ranked.
E well thought out! I have no respect for the current SECs teams which does really work in TNs favor unless this team implodes. I agree not only do we have a sick OOC and then we have our Conference! <Another time to talk about the destruction of the best BB conference> I could see scenerios in which TN is not a #1 and could be lower than an a 2. An injury or some other scenerio could really cause chaos for them! They have no room for error. I do think they have some great players led by Strickland,Johnson,a healthy Baugh <wow,Spani,Ariel,the shooter/Simmons! I expect Burdick to blow up if they play her, they need more than Harrison has to give IMHO,then there is Manning and Bass. Simmons is lost right now. Very fragile team for many reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom