UCONN TBT Coming (Stars of Storrs) | Page 13 | The Boneyard

UCONN TBT Coming (Stars of Storrs)

Reaction Score
Shoutout to Marc D'Amelio for putting it all together I have been waiting for UConn to put a team in there for years. Too bad he couldn't grab some of other recent ballers who definitely would have helped. Jalen Adams, Christian Vital, Ketan Facey, Tyler Polley, Daniel Hamilton, Terry Larrier, Steven Enoch, Eric Cobb ;).

Not sure Bazz would play, but if someone of his caliber did in this league it would be a wrap. Also Jeremy Lamb or James Bouknight aren't playing anywhere right now so throw those guys in and we would be a legit #1 seed. This team definitely had some limitations.

Also I would love to see some shot blocking from either Thabeet or Brimah.

Reaction Score
Man, are you cranky today (taking into account the other site).
I've always thought this was awful, along with other old timer games, and gimmick basketball like the Ice Cube league. I watch enough bad basketball games scouting recruits.

Reaction Score
I've always thought this was awful, along with other old timer games, and gimmick basketball like the Ice Cube league. I watch enough bad basketball games scouting recruits.
Wouldn't classify TBT with those groups, it's legit hoops and gets even better towards the later stages when the flam had been weeded out. A few years back Keifer Sykes got signed by the Pacers mostly off of how well he had played in the TBT that summer

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wouldn't classify TBT with those groups, it's legit hoops and gets even better towards the later stages when the flam had been weeded out. A few years back Keifer Sykes got signed by the Pacers mostly off of how well he had played in the TBT that summer
I was entertained far more than any old-timers game I've ever seen. It was a lot of fun being there.

Reaction Score
I don't know who Keifer is.

Reaction Score
Seems like D'Amelio wanted to get the band back together a little bit and probably could have got a few younger guys a little closer to game shape. I'm not complaining though, I thought I'd never get to see Dyson blow by somebody again and now I got to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom