UCONN TBT Coming (Merged) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCONN TBT Coming (Merged)

Reaction Score
I don't know anything about the other teams in the TBT but isn't this a strange team?
I haven’t followed any TBT over the years so I’m also not sure who’s suiting up for them and how they’ll compare with UConn’s team. Yes, seems like a very strange team for us. A couple of young guys for us and then the rest have been floating around for a while.

I’m thinking RJ will be our go to guy with Boat, Joey, Daniels and Adrien being the supporting cast.
What can Dyson and Purvis do at this stage in their career ?
I don’t think Majok or Williams will be contributing at all.

Hopefully, they can competitive and keep the UConn basketball championship streak going.
I also liked the ubiquitous Olander-Boeheim stat that the writer through in the article.

Reaction Score
I haven’t followed any TBT over the years so I’m also not sure who’s suiting up for them and how they’ll compare with UConn’s team. Yes, seems like a very strange team for us. A couple of young guys for us and then the rest have been floating around for a while.

I’m thinking RJ will be our go to guy with Boat, Joey, Daniels and Adrien being the supporting cast.
What can Dyson and Purvis do at this stage in their career ?
I don’t think Majok or Williams will be contributing at all.

Hopefully, they can competitive and keep the UConn basketball championship streak going.
I also liked the ubiquitous Olander-Boeheim stat that the writer through in the article.

It’s going to be a lot of Cole + Boat. I think Purvis is still playing so I wouldn’t count him out.

Reaction Score
After reading the bios it looks like the guys currently still playing professionally are

Purvis (Bulgaria)
Adrien (PR)
Majok (Tunisia)
California (G-League)
Boatright (Greece)
Cole (Lithuania)
Daniels (Australia)

Those 7 should play the vast majority of the minutes.

TJ Maston plays for some minor league in Oklahoma, he probably stinks

Dyson hasn't played professionally since 2021, unless I missed something. Can't imagine at 36 he can just walk in and perform but you never know.

Reaction Score
for comparisons sake these are UK and Louisville's rosters. UK is a first time entry, Louisville is in its 2nd year and they've added Harrell. these are very good rosters and the basketball being played is at a pretty good level, as a summer hoops fix I've honestly preferred the TBT the last few years over NBA summer league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom