UCONN TBT Coming (Merged) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCONN TBT Coming (Merged)

Reaction Score
I don't know anything about the other teams in the TBT but isn't this a strange team?
I haven’t followed any TBT over the years so I’m also not sure who’s suiting up for them and how they’ll compare with UConn’s team. Yes, seems like a very strange team for us. A couple of young guys for us and then the rest have been floating around for a while.

I’m thinking RJ will be our go to guy with Boat, Joey, Daniels and Adrien being the supporting cast.
What can Dyson and Purvis do at this stage in their career ?
I don’t think Majok or Williams will be contributing at all.

Hopefully, they can competitive and keep the UConn basketball championship streak going.
I also liked the ubiquitous Olander-Boeheim stat that the writer through in the article.

Reaction Score
I haven’t followed any TBT over the years so I’m also not sure who’s suiting up for them and how they’ll compare with UConn’s team. Yes, seems like a very strange team for us. A couple of young guys for us and then the rest have been floating around for a while.

I’m thinking RJ will be our go to guy with Boat, Joey, Daniels and Adrien being the supporting cast.
What can Dyson and Purvis do at this stage in their career ?
I don’t think Majok or Williams will be contributing at all.

Hopefully, they can competitive and keep the UConn basketball championship streak going.
I also liked the ubiquitous Olander-Boeheim stat that the writer through in the article.

It’s going to be a lot of Cole + Boat. I think Purvis is still playing so I wouldn’t count him out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom