UConn stats... Are there enough minutes for everyone to play? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn stats... Are there enough minutes for everyone to play?

Reaction Score
Baloney, Geno has stated countless times when a reporter asked him something similar to what you’re panhandling, and his response has always been that his job plain and simple “is to win ballgames”, no if’s, and’s or but’s. That is paramount for him and the team.
Context is everything. It's not like he's gonna say his job is to lose games. In other contexts, he has sometimes said he warns returning seniors that he may have to give some of their minutes to freshmen and sophomores because he has to think of the future as well as the present.

And "panhandling"???? This is a triviality you're arguing for here.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Baloney, Geno has stated countless times when a reporter asked him something similar to what you’re panhandling, and his response has always been that his job plain and simple “is to win ballgames”, no if’s, and’s or but’s. That is paramount for him and the team.
Geno has expressly said on countless occasions that his biggest failure as a coach would be having a player at UConn fail to achieve her potential after 4 years at Storrs. As to your suggestion of Geno’s job description, I must confess that I have never actually heard him utter those remarks.

Of course Geno wants to win. But his focus has never been “ at any cost” and always comes with the primary goal of developing extraordinarily talented and impressive basketball players and young ladies.

Reaction Score
I have sort-of implied that the 2024-25 team is deeper and more talented than the 2002-03 team, most certainly by January when the walking wounded return. Plus it has 4 point guards and is built to run, which augurs for a running game which the 2002-03 team was not.

The 2002-03 team was an 11-player team with a walk-on (Stacey Marron). Nicole Wolff was a regular part of the (5)+3 rotation, before she suffered a season-ending injury on the 10th game of the season. The Valley sisters were part of the (5)+5 rotation in the easy games in the early part of the season.

I don’t think Geno had any choice in 2002-03 with a 10-player effective roster but to go with (5)+2 after Nicole Wolff went down on tougher games. He does have plenty more choices with a 14-player roster of HS highly-ranked players / FIBA All-Stars / Ivy POY, battle-tested by January, most of whom are in the 0-1 year of collegiate experience and where the running game is a potent option.

But I agree with you that in the toughest post-season games, he will tighten the rotation to possibly (5)+4 (Paige, Azzi, KK, Kaitlyn, Ash, Aubrey, Sarah, Ice, Jana).
UCONN can still run very well with 7-9 players. The idea for example of "pressure all game" is exciting to think about. But that’s a double-edged sword. The elite teams most of them at least could be able to bury full court pressure if its trapping defense which it usually is. Thus there is the issue of potentially giving the other team a better chance to beat you by pressing than they otherwise might have.

Secondly, most teams UCONN will play they will probably press because many won't be in their league this year. So-- knock them out early is what UCONN will probably do with pressure (ie games you know you can comfortable win or blowout). But , how long can you work on your full court pressure? And to what end unless your are confident you are going to use it a ton - then also will it be used a ton in S16, EB, FF and Finals? .My point is - if UCONN is already "preseason 3" - then you don't need to go crazy with the press. And if you aren't going crazy with the press then your super players won't be near as taxed throughout the game. Therefore, they can play more minutes.

Third, if Azzi is healthy and if Sarah lives up to her billing (never mind if Geno wasn't exaggerating much in regard to Jana), the Offense is already extremely potent even as a running game without going full court pressure to an extreme.

Fourth, inevitably there will be games that all hell isn't breaking lose and the game is going to be decided with halfcourt Offense. It's always best imo to give your Core (whatever qty that may be) as many minutes together to work on this. I feel it would have been best of the entire team was healthy and ready day 1 but at least with Aubrey - that's obviously not going to happen.

Reaction Score
Just musing here -- is a running game (I mean a full court pressing game like tOSU two seasons ago) a viable path to an NC, or even an FF? Has such a team ever won it all?

I haven't done the research here so feel free to correct me (like you need my permission :p ), but I think the answer is no. It looks like a single really strong PG, like Amoore for example, can dispose of a pressing team pretty readily. Sue or Diana or Paige and maybe Kaitlyn, would suffice, I think.

I only mention this because the minutes debate seems to imply the virtue of a running game as a corollary. The more they run and the more energy they expend, the more fresh bodies they need seems to be the reasoning. I love watching quick teams play a press. But Geno hasn't designed teams like that. He uses a press here and there, and typically only a 3/4 court press, and he doesn't do this for entire games. A 3/4 press or even only a 1/2 court press can catch an opponent off guard, maybe throw them out of their game plan, sort of like a punch in the face. It's like Mike Tyson famously quipped, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

The beginning of the 3rd quarter is one of those moments when a sudden sharp defensive stand can shock an opponent. Check out the Tennessee game 3 seasons ago when Nika almost single-handedly turned the game into a rout in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Or the Indiana game 2 seasons ago when Paige and company blew them away in the third quarter.

A full-court press is wonderful, but Geno's focus seems more to be on transition offense. This can come from any "live ball" turnover, whether it results from a press, a steal, even a long rebound, etc. -- and as long as someone is ready to streak down the floor Paige will find them, if she isn't herself leading the transition. A transition game isn't a press, but it can use one occasionally. One key to it seems to be not allowing post entry passes, since it's more difficult to start the transition from there. Force the opponent to shoot from outside, make sure you get the rebound or the steal, and get a quick outlet pass. And then the track meet begins. I think this is what Geno sometimes means when he says defense leads to offense.

By the way, we may not think of Ice and Caroline as transition players, but they are both very good at getting quick outlet passes going.
@hoophuskee (don’t disagree with you)

Geno deployed the running game when he had a deep roster with a bifurcated distribution of veterans and incomers that needed blending and survive the tougher OOC schedule. It distributes minutes and hides the fact that the young team has not fully mastered his half-court offense and defensive schemes for the out-of-the-gate brutal schedule.

He did so with the TASSK’s freshman year. It was working quite well until both Kiersten Walters and Sue Bird went down to season-ending injuries. For the toughest teams in the OOC schedule, it was a stop-gap measure, until the team masters Geno’s schemes. For other teams, it is a way to bring the deep roster to bear, resting core players for the tougher games.

Could it have won a national championship? Perhaps, but we’ll never know.

In most of Geno’s seasons, he had a returning core that only needs to be supplemented by his incomers as needed to survive the OOC schedule.

The 2023-24 team is arguably the deepest 14-player talented roster Geno has had while at the same time only having Paige, Azzi, Kailyn and Aubrey as the most-experienced veterans with Azzi and Aubrey unavailable until perhaps January.

Perhaps it is by design that he has 4 point guards, several guard/wings, several mobile bigs, a plethora of shooters and several versatile players, but a running game is a (not the) potent weapon utilizing his deep young roster.

Reaction Score
I think if you ask Geno, he would say that his job is to do everything in his power to help his players develop their potential both on and off the court. If he does that, the winning will take care of itself.
Geno's job isn't to keep them "happy". The game, development, the practice atmosphere he can control. I'd take the trite: Only you can make you happy, which is true. If this team is Winning--happy shall be a by-product. However, basketball players want to play so minutes can be a factor. If a player is happy being an observer maybe she needs to reassess her goals. I could be, and most often am wrong but CD and Morgan, etc more often than not are the HAPPY makers for this team. They plan the on plane, in hotels, sitting around activities. Geno, gets out of the way. Maybe, no longer is CD tallying minutes, once she would make in game, adjustments for minutes. That was when Uconn rolled over the WCBB world and talent flowed at Uconn.

Reaction Score
Geno has expressly said on countless occasions that his biggest failure as a coach would be having a player at UConn fail to achieve her potential after 4 years at Storrs. As to your suggestion of Geno’s job description, I must confess that I have never actually heard him utter those remarks.

Of course Geno wants to win. But his focus has never been “ at any cost” and always comes with the primary goal of developing extraordinarily talented and impressive basketball players and young ladies.
I've heard Geno with remarks along those lines. If you listen to Geno long enough you'll hear him say EVERYTHING, some brilliant, some not so. He's human, he's recruited exceptional talent, and yes he's won Upteen NC's and played in more umps than teens in Final 4's.
You are right he believes he has an impact on the potential of incoming players. That obviously doesn't always happen (especially to some transfers). The fact of life and basketball is "Exceptional Talent is seen in elementary or high school and "brought along" in college. That isn't developed in college. Expanded, re-enforced, but you come with exceptional talent or your don't have it.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
1--- I’m asking you to read post #2 in this thread again that I wrote. Point being Geno is going to play everyone in blowouts (and I have also added “in comfortable wins.). I made a comment that he will not do that in tight close games. I specifically separated them. And as a result, I do not look at how you view “rotation”vs mine because I separate a lot. So for this team Geno imo will not go 10 deep and imo he never has. That’s because I look at things as a separation of tight, big games vs other. When you suggested UCONN has gone 10 deep – it seemed implied you were speaking of 99-00 adding Paige Sauer and Stacey Hansmeyer as examples? Back to this point and relating it to our current team in a moment.

2--- But if you want me to break down what I think in tight games in the 1st month?-- PG's shared by Chen and KK and Paige. SG shared by Azzi and Ashlynn and Paige. SF Paige shared by Ashlynn and Sarah, PF Sarah shared by Ice, Jana Paige, and Ayanna. C Between Ice, Jana and Ayanna sprinkle in some Sarah. When Aubrey comes back if she is healthy she will bump either Ice or Ayanna (though I expect Ice to start the season). (Also very puzzled why you thought I feel less than 7 is ideal for this team if that is what you are implying when even post #2 on thsi thread I even said stretch to 8 is okay? Further, I even broke down minutes in big games for Paige and Azzi and Sarah – three positions – that left two positions open which I would think you would be able to easily assume at least two players for each of the other positions otherwise I would have mentioned others getting over 30 too. So that is 7 at a minimum. Not less than 7.

3--- Now in terms of “rotation” if Aubrey is able to bump someone if she does and that player no longer plays in big games, then I’m saying that is a nine player rotation Geno is using not 10. And using this same view how I look at things is that Paige Sauer and Stacy Hansmeyer were not part of a 10 player rotation in 99-00. Geno stopped using them in tight games overall. While I can’t get stats – I ask you to view the FF Penn State game on YT or Huskygames etc and with 1:58 left minuets left he puts in Paige (and Stacy and the announcer states how they accepted their roles.). In the Tenn game in Finals you can see wiht5:24 left Stcy ready to come in with a 26 point lead.

Sure they were probably regular rotation at one point—but I’m looking at what’s he doing with special emphasis at the end So, I don’t view your point of UCONN playing 10 players as part of a regular rotation in tight big games as what Geno would like to do. I feel if done it was an anomaly.

The same will happen this year more-than-likely. I cannot make my statement “absolute” but for purposes on here how often do I need to always say “imo?” And for the record I still don’t understand your point about Rigby and why you brought up her play at Santa Clara. IMO players can excel at smaller schools but struggle mightily at top 5 elite schools.
I used the term normal rotation several times and gave an example of at least 35 out of 39 games for qualifying as normal this upcoming year. Why do you keep bringing up tight game exceptions in response to me unless you think the amount is going to be more than that?

As for Bueckers or anyone else getting near 40 minutes in tight games, who is claiming otherwise? I see claims that average minutes over the year will be less than 30, but no post I have yet read is predicting or wanting Bueckers, et al to never have a 35+ minute game. I don’t read every post so maybe I missed someone claiming or wanting Bueckers, et al to never get 35+, but unless you can steer me to such a post I assume your constant referral to it is a strawman argument designed for the sake of winning arguments.

If I am wrong that you think a seven player rotation or less is always ideal (though you think 8 is tolerable according to post #2) then call me out on that and let’s be done with this. If I am right that is your position then you know my counter to that and I am done with this.

Reaction Score

I can name several highly recruited players right off the top of my head who didn’t live up to their potential at UConn, while at the same time Geno won 11 National Championships, and he’s not done yet. By your definition he’s still a failure? I think the only failure here is your take on maybe the greatest coach in the history of the game. His job is to win games, and to see to it that none of his players flunk out.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I can name several highly recruited players right off the top of my head who didn’t live up to their potential at UConn, while at the same time Geno won 11 National Championships, and he’s not done yet. By your definition he’s still a failure? I think the only failure here is your take on maybe the greatest coach in the history of the game. His job is to win games, and to see to it that none of his players flunk out.
Not my definition. That’s Geno’s definition. Geno is indisputably a great coach. We’re going to disagree on this, so let’s let it go.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
A rabbit, a cabbage, a fox, and a farmer are at a river. The farmer has one boat fitting one item and himself. If he takes the fox, the rabbit will eat the cabbage. If he takes the cabbage the fox will eat the rabbit; however, the fox will not eat the cabbage. How does he transport them all safely?

Reaction Score
It works the other way also.
Yes, but here is the potential difference. A fast pace and press wears out both sides, completely agree with that. Now the question is how the two team's benches compare vs the the relative strength of their starters. With a very talented deep team the difference between our second unit and the opponents may be substantially bigger than the difference between our starters and their starters.

So suppose your opponent normally plays their starters 30 minutes a game and the bench players 10, and their bench is not very good. In a high paced game with constant presses and trying to push the offensive pace as much as possible they might have to reduce their starter minutes to 25 and increase the bench players to 15, and same for us. That means more of the game is our bench vs. their bench which might be a wider difference than the advantage with the starters.

If the opponent doesn't reduce starter minutes then they will be gassed against our rested starters or very good bench. That pace and substitution pattern could became the norm for us, but might take the opponent out of their game somewhat. When you have loads of very good players it could work, but obviously having a big time star like Paige that is way better than the other players is a complication, but I would like to see us try to press a lot.

If the opponent handles it well you can always turn it off. Before because of a short bench and injuries we couldn't even consider it, but now it is presumably a viable option that we can use often if effective..

Reaction Score
I used the term normal rotation several times and gave an example of at least 35 out of 39 games for qualifying as normal this upcoming year. Why do you keep bringing up tight game exceptions in response to me unless you think the amount is going to be more than that?

As for Bueckers or anyone else getting near 40 minutes in tight games, who is claiming otherwise? I see claims that average minutes over the year will be less than 30, but no post I have yet read is predicting or wanting Bueckers, et al to never have a 35+ minute game. I don’t read every post so maybe I missed someone claiming or wanting Bueckers, et al to never get 35+, but unless you can steer me to such a post I assume your constant referral to it is a strawman argument designed for the sake of winning arguments.

If I am wrong that you think a seven player rotation or less is always ideal (though you think 8 is tolerable according to post #2) then call me out on that and let’s be done with this. If I am right that is your position then you know my counter to that and I am done with this.
Going to send you a pm. Have to send it in segments. some words not at all offensive blocking the post.

Reaction Score
Yes, but here is the potential difference. A fast pace and press wears out both sides, completely agree with that. Now the question is how the two team's benches compare vs the the relative strength of their starters. With a very talented deep team the difference between our second unit and the opponents may be substantially bigger than the difference between our starters and their starters.

So suppose your opponent normally plays their starters 30 minutes a game and the bench players 10, and their bench is not very good. In a high paced game with constant presses and trying to push the offensive pace as much as possible they might have to reduce their starter minutes to 25 and increase the bench players to 15, and same for us. That means more of the game is our bench vs. their bench which might be a wider difference than the advantage with the starters.

If the opponent doesn't reduce starter minutes then they will be gassed against our rested starters or very good bench. That pace and substitution pattern could became the norm for us, but might take the opponent out of their game somewhat. When you have loads of very good players it could work, but obviously having a big time star like Paige that is way better than the other players is a complication, but I would like to see us try to press a lot.

If the opponent handles it well you can always turn it off. Before because of a short bench and injuries we couldn't even consider it, but now it is presumably a viable option that we can use often if effective..
We have 3 number 1 H/S picks the last 5 years. Azzi is projected to be healthy. We had KK being the pg and yet possibly Chen is better. What teams have a better starting crew considering if Azzi was healthy (she matched Clark when healthy - and Sarah lives up ot her billing and Jana lives up to Geno's billing) - even if not all 4 connect but "just 3" - who would have our starting group? What if three connect to their billing in which we saw for example Azzi match Clark and she is one of the 3 along with Paige just being better?

So why do you feel it's better having our positional number 1 recruits sit on the bench more than they otherwise would - for examplePiage arguably teh #1 wcbb in the country? And you're cetain 8/9/10/11 players are going to wear out an elite team with a ton of talent if they only go 8? Because who says they have to play 10? Their 1-8 palyers will have chances to go at players 9-11 on UCONN. And also, in pressure you are being aggressive thus you are morre apt to foul. Fouling slows down the game - making it harder to wear the other team out.

And UCONN can't do this for 30+ minutes a game for most of the season-- to many teams they would embarass. So, if you can't pracitce in games as much -- how overall effecitve do you think it will be vs other super athletes and excellent coaches and excellent talent on other elite teams?

And why wouldn;t you want Paige and Azzi for exmaple playing against the other's team's bench? There is far greater separation with that than our bench vs theirs.

Reaction Score
LOL. This is exactly what Geno is going to do. Prior to the first game of the season he's going to hold a meeting with the staff and get their input into who they feel should be the starting five. Then he's going to add his thoughts and that will be the starting five.

Reaction Score
A rabbit, a cabbage, a fox, and a farmer are at a river. The farmer has one boat fitting one item and himself. If he takes the fox, the rabbit will eat the cabbage. If he takes the cabbage the fox will eat the rabbit; however, the fox will not eat the cabbage. How does he transport them all safely?
If an answer is really your goal I can answer that but would PM it to you as I would not want to spoil it for someone else who might be thinking it over.

Reaction Score
We have 3 number 1 H/S picks the last 5 years. Azzi is projected to be healthy. We had KK being the pg and yet possibly Chen is better. What teams have a better starting crew considering if Azzi was healthy (she matched Clark when healthy - and Sarah lives up ot her billing and Jana lives up to Geno's billing) - even if not all 4 connect but "just 3" - who would have our starting group? What if three connect to their billing in which we saw for example Azzi match Clark and she is one of the 3 along with Paige just being better?

So why do you feel it's better having our positional number 1 recruits sit on the bench more than they otherwise would - for examplePiage arguably teh #1 wcbb in the country? And you're cetain 8/9/10/11 players are going to wear out an elite team with a ton of talent if they only go 8? Because who says they have to play 10? Their 1-8 palyers will have chances to go at players 9-11 on UCONN. And also, in pressure you are being aggressive thus you are morre apt to foul. Fouling slows down the game - making it harder to wear the other team out.

And UCONN can't do this for 30+ minutes a game for most of the season-- to many teams they would embarass. So, if you can't pracitce in games as much -- how overall effecitve do you think it will be vs other super athletes and excellent coaches and excellent talent on other elite teams?

And why wouldn;t you want Paige and Azzi for exmaple playing against the other's team's bench? There is far greater separation with that than our bench vs theirs.
I was pretty sure you would respond to my post, because we have been there before, but in some ways I hope you are right on the possibilities in your first paragraph. I just mentioned Paige as a star that could complicate the strategy, but certainly if Azzi plays as she did in the first 6 games of her sophomore season, not as she has for the rest of her career, then she would be at that level too. If healthy that is quite possible.

In addition Sarah could have a monster first year like say Juju or Hildago. a little beyond my expectations, but also possible. Jana could be as good as Aaliyah was in her first year too. If all those things happen and we have four big time star starters then I wouldn't want to press much either. I would still hope for a longer rotation but would want the stars to get there minutes. If effective in spot situations the bench players could still press.

Other teams could stick to their shorter rotation and usual minutes, but IMO their effectiveness would drop off quite a bit playing tired. Regarding how it would work against great players and coaches, I think it probably would work better against lesser teams with weak benches, than the top contenders, but with any opponent you have to see how they handle it and pull the plug if they are beating it easily.

I hope we have as many as 4 major stars, but since Sarah and Jana are freshmen, and Azzi has spent more time injured than healthy, I also could see a scenario with Paige at a different level, and number 2 thru 10 or 11 being fairly close in ability.

Reaction Score

I love Azzi and am confident she will (if healthy) finally fulfill the promise that made Geno recruit her! However, she has never come close to matching Clark even during the short periods where she was “fully healthy”. She did have a brief stretch where she was an exceptional scorer but she has never shown any evidence of being the type of player who can be a triple double threat!
Again, I am hopeful that she will be an All American type player if she can only be healthy but, expecting her to play like Clark is simply unreasonable. She is just a different type of player! What we should all be hoping is that she will be healthy and that she will finally be able to play with a confidence that matches her tremendous talent!

Reaction Score
I love all the posters including the original but after the last 3 years I'm not falling into this trap again. I'm sipping prosecco, traveling Europe and minding my business until the season start then I'll see how the minutes spread. I'll talk starting line-ups, indiv players though.

Whomever is healthy and playing best in the summer will start in the fall.

Reaction Score
I love Azzi and am confident she will (if healthy) finally fulfill the promise that made Geno recruit her! However, she has never come close to matching Clark even during the short periods where she was “fully healthy”. She did have a brief stretch where she was an exceptional scorer but she has never shown any evidence of being the type of player who can be a triple double threat!
Again, I am hopeful that she will be an All American type player if she can only be healthy but, expecting her to play like Clark is simply unreasonable. She is just a different type of player! What we should all be hoping is that she will be healthy and that she will finally be able to play with a confidence that matches her tremendous talent!
But being a triple double threat isn't necessarily greater than a much more efficient scorer. I wouldn’t put Oscar Robertson ahead of Jordan as an example. Just saying she played Clark equal or imo actually better than Clark in head-to-head. And her stats in terms of scoring efficiency were off-the-charts considering the competition. Her overall EFG% was 63.64%. combined vs Texas, NC State, Duke and Iowa.

Not saying Azzi is better than Clark or more prolific Not at all. She hasn't been. And I realize Clark has had to do more. But on the flipside Azzi does have a better shot. And Azzi is gonna maybe a huge advantage that she would have had a smaller level before but much greater this upcoming year and that’s playing with Paige. And after losses this board wouldn't have a problem stating any certain UCONN player got outplayed etc. SO in this case head-to head Azzi scored one less point shot much more efficient and had a better assist to turnover ratio. No reason to not say Azzi wasn't better in this matchup. Her game was "Clark-like" and she is going to be playing with Paige this year that should make her even more "Clark-like" at least in terms of being a more efficient scorer and not much of a gambling passer. I realize Clark may have had to do those things of gambling but they still are what they are; turnovers.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He takes the rabbit across, goes back and gets the fox leaving it on the other side of the river but taking the rabbit back. He then leaves the rabbit at the original point and takes the cabbage across. He leaves the cabbage and the fox and goes back to get the rabbit and take it across.

You're welcome.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
He takes the rabbit across, goes back and gets the fox leaving it on the other side of the river but taking the rabbit back. He then leaves the rabbit at the original point and takes the cabbage across. He leaves the cabbage and the fox and goes back to get the rabbit and take it across.

You're welcome.
If we just drop the word “safely” from the original question, everything becomes so much simpler. Let the rabbit eat the cabbage, the fox then eats the rabbit and the farmer has to make only one trip across the river transporting a fox with a bloated belly…..;)

Reaction Score
Not saying Azzi is better than Clark or more prolific Not at all. She hasn't been. And I realize Clark has had to do more.
I’m with you about Azzi. And I’d add that as a scorer she is significantly better given the little we’ve seen of her. We’re also stuck comparing potential to actual achievements which isn’t super fair to Caitlin. But that one head to head game was very revealing. Iowa played really great team defense that day and Kate Martin shot the lights out from 3. In other words, Caitlin had plenty of support. And Dorka sat that one out, so it was just Aaliyah against Czinano in the post for the most part. Caroline contributed late in the game and Lou played pretty well for that stretch of her UConn career.

Anyway, the point is Azzi played better and was more clutch than Caitlin that day, though Caitlin had more rebounds and assists. And Azzi did it with a patchwork team that was already reeling from I juries to Paige and Dorka, and Caroline was only feeling her way back. I mention that merely to say that ordinarily folks don’t get a lot of triple doubles, or huge numbers, on UConn because of the style of play. But for that brilliant 6 game stretch folks outside the BY were talking about Azzi’s POY season in the making. By contrast, Caitlin played on a settled team with no injuries to the core players who’d been together for three years straight. And that core was used to deferring to her in scoring and supporting her defensively.

Well, Azzi didn’t win the NPOY that season, and she won’t likely win it next season either if everyone comes back healthy. She’ll share the scoring load with Paige and a bunch of super talented youngsters. It will be the Paige and Azzi show, to be sure. But they don’t give NPOYs to duos no matter how dynamic they are. They’ll win that NC together if all goes well, but they’ll do it UConn style, as a team not a superstar and supporting cast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom