UConn / Stanford Analysis | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn / Stanford Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Banks makes the difference. I think her athleticism against the Stanford guards will be paramount and will have a huge impact on the outcome. Stanford will be hard to beat in the paint with the number of big bodies that they have.

I am really interested in seeing how Stanford performs. The game against Baylor wasn't a true test of how good they are. The wins over USC and UT were good road wins but neither is a top tier team. However, a win over UCONN would probably solidify Stanford's number 1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament as I don't expect them to lose a game in conference play.

Break out the popcorn!
Was the USC game an aberration? Bet the UConn coaches scrubbed that game film thoroughly. ;)

Reaction Score
A poster on the Baylor board made this comment: "the dog is gonna pee on the tree." LOL...wish I had thought of that.

Next time you go to the Christmas tree farm take your dogs...they love the trees and (in a preview of the aftermath) the stumps...! ;)

Reaction Score
Next time you go to the Christmas tree farm take your dogs...they love the trees and (in a preview of the aftermath) the stumps...! ;)
Bring a chain saw along!!
Time to cut down some Trees Right now 400 pm EST
Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members