UCONN-St. Johns: Second half thread. | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UCONN-St. Johns: Second half thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well s%&t what a horrible time to spend with friends. Hope some learned something. This was what I thought could happen in Oklahoma; not in our house. Well kids know it hurts and hope you make the hurtin' count down the road. Feeling it with you. Go UConn.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
We can look - is the glass half empty or half full? Everyone has spelled out the negatives so let me interject the one bright spot tonight - Kiah. Probably her best game. This is good for us going down the road.

Reaction Score
Baylor down 6 in 2nd half. Wouldn't sharing our pain with them. :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
When St Johns clearly demonstrated they were going no where, our team looked frantic, rushed, and panicked. Horrible decisions and rushed missed shots.

And while people may say Dolson was having a poor game, Pattyson's replay clearly showed UConn's guards absolutely failed to get her the ball when she was working her butt off in the post.

Reaction Score
She took a shot to the mouth in the first half. She had to put a mouth guard in which may mean she had a loose tooth. After she came out in the second half she never came back in.

better a tooth than if her knee is still bothering her.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I've never seen UConn lose on CPTV. It's much tougher to take after a loss.
seems like the CPTV staff didnt know how to ask for gifts after the loss

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure some fans of other teams will come and pay a visit. Might be a good plan.

Those who come to enjoy UCONN's loss are immature and ignorant. We have all had tough losses and nobody should revel in someone else's tough loss.

It will be extra motivation for the next game and I have no doubt that UCONN will bounce back quickly and strongly.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Those who come to enjoy UCONN's loss are immature and ignorant. We have all had tough losses and nobody should revel in someone else's tough loss.

It will be extra motivation for the next game and I have no doubt that UCONN will bounce back quickly and strongly.
sometimes its called payback... karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits