UConn-St John’s post game video | The Boneyard

UConn-St John’s post game video

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I was very concerned in the days leading up to this game. Not knowing who would be available, and not sure if those available were resdy to take on 14-1 team. I did not see a 30 pt blowout. Our starters were ready to play, as was Azzi. It was nice to see Geno back on the bench, although I’m just as comfortable with CD in Geno’s chair. I’ll watch that game again between tomorrow and Sunday.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That Edwards spin move.... She didn't break ankles, she sat her defender DOWN.
I’d like to see more of that move from Aaliyah. I'd also like to see Amari perfect that move. 10 times from the block on either side of the key before and after practice every day. At some point that move will become "automatic" because of repetition and muscle memory.

Reaction Score
Gotta love it when our open pure shooter passes to another of our pure shooters for the easy 3!!!!
That was one of my favorite highlight clips... Aaliayah to Azzi, to Lou ( a beautiful arcing 3 pointer) and the quick
hand slap/shake between Azzi and Lou. As Geno says he likes his players to
be " unselfish"!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Can anyone translate what Amari and Paige said in their cameo? I thought I heard "shooting" but that's about it. Thanks.
I can't translate it but aren't they the lyrics to the song playing during the video?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
But can you imagine the vitriol if Lou had clanked it?
Would not have heard any vitriol from me. Plus if she clanked it, it probably would not have been in the OP video.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom