UConn-So Carolina post game presser | The Boneyard

UConn-So Carolina post game presser

Reaction Score
Some revealing talk from Geno about Caroline during this press conference. He said she could return Wednesday against Marquette or maybe next weekend against Georgetown. Her practices are going well but it's how she fills afterwards that is keeping her on the bench. He said it's frustrating because "her range is even better than it's ever been, her release is quicker than it's ever been." So, wow. A better shooting Caroline may be what we are looking forward to. And that is saying something.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Aaliyah Boston is a very well-spoken young woman. She said she has family in this area (meaning New England, I assume) whom she will be seeing after the game. If only that could have been enough to get her to Storrs ...

Reaction Score
Some revealing talk from Geno about Caroline during this press conference. He said she could return Wednesday against Marquette or maybe next weekend against Georgetown. Her practices are going well but it's how she fills afterwards that is keeping her on the bench. He said it's frustrating because "her range is even better than it's ever been, her release is quicker than it's ever been." So, wow. A better shooting Caroline may be what we are looking forward to. And that is saying something.
She has always been more than capable of being great. I have watched her very closely. Her problem is that she loses focus during her shot when she is off. She fails to stay on target until the ball leaves her hand. When she does stay on target, she is deadly. And her length is great on defense. I hope she can get locked in when she comes back.

Reaction Score
Dont know if this was asked already, we’re there any future recruits at todays game?

Reaction Score
I really hate to constantly be complaining but you have a 28+ minute Geno press conference and no one thinks of us hearing impaired people!
No CC and I don't even hear a mumble!
To me mouths move nothing comes out!
UGH!!!!
That would be great... I have bad hearing and most of the question sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.
I can hear some what of the players and coaches, but still would love CC added.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I really hate to constantly be complaining but you have a 28+ minute Geno press conference and no one thinks of us hearing impaired people!
UGH!!!!
anna.labonte@uconn.edu

Anna Labonte is Assistant Director of Communications for women’s basketball. Send her a note. Maybe there’s a resource you don’t know about

Reaction Score
UGH!!!!
My hearing aides are not up to the challenge of these post game "pressers". I may get better speakers for
my desk top computer system!! But , my audiologist may have a different opinion!!!

Reaction Score
I'm sorry to hear that other BYers are having the same problem with hearing certain interviews, but at least I've learned I'm not insane thinking I'm the only one!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom