UConn Signee/Verbal Recruit Thread (KLS, Collier, Boykin, Crystal-D, Irwin, AEH, Bent) | Page 34 | The Boneyard

UConn Signee/Verbal Recruit Thread (KLS, Collier, Boykin, Crystal-D, Irwin, AEH, Bent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This thread is asymptotic to reaching it's conclusion. I hope.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Not another award for KLS:eek:

Samuelson is the O.C. Girls Athlete of the Year

By year’s end, the medical tape wrapped around her left elbow and the brace supporting her right knee had become just as essential toKatie Lou Samuelson’s game day attire as the scarlet jerseys and grey Nikes.

Double-teams became the norm. Triple-teams weren’t uncommon, nor were jabs from the elbows of her opponents.

The bruises and nicks compiled throughout the course of the year, but so too did the points and the wins.

It didn’t matter who or how many defenders guarded Mater Dei’s 6-foot-3 sharpshooter with out-of-the-gym-type range this season, as she turned in what has been referred to as the best offensive campaign in Orange County history.

http://www.ocvarsity.com/articles/samuelson-79404-year-national.html

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know this is a recruit thread and Lou article, but I love seeing this:

"Former Monarch standout Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis went on to have a marvelous career at UConn, winning three national titles and finishing as Division I’s all-time leader in made 3-pointers."

Marvelous career: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/fernandos-hideaway/n26871

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not another award for KLS:eek:

Samuelson is the O.C. Girls Athlete of the Year

By year’s end, the medical tape wrapped around her left elbow and the brace supporting her right knee had become just as essential toKatie Lou Samuelson’s game day attire as the scarlet jerseys and grey Nikes.

Double-teams became the norm. Triple-teams weren’t uncommon, nor were jabs from the elbows of her opponents.

The bruises and nicks compiled throughout the course of the year, but so too did the points and the wins.

It didn’t matter who or how many defenders guarded Mater Dei’s 6-foot-3 sharpshooter with out-of-the-gym-type range this season, as she turned in what has been referred to as the best offensive campaign in Orange County history.

http://www.ocvarsity.com/articles/samuelson-79404-year-national.html

GAG. Sounds like she should also have the Purple Heart Award. Played hurt last summer too. As I have noted elsewhere, our arriving class will love, just love, the fact that when they come into the game they are playing with AAs and won't be double/triple teamed. Guess it will feel like being alone in the gym...okay, okay, that may be a little over the top. :oops:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Too fast to spell check! My wife had one of those Corvairs when we were dating! Scary, very scary. If you hit the gas will it go?
"Nadir" is correct as a low point. I made a feeble attempt at humor with Ralph Nader.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
My dad had one of these. Never blew up. :D

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics