UConn should win it all. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn should win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Razorback fan, this was my first chance to see UConn play all year. I of course researched pregame and knew you were good but wow.

You shot 57% on the night and it wasn’t luck. All night you had good open looks, good spacing, amazing assist and ridiculously good shooters.

You held us to 31% shooting on the night, we are 2nd highest shooting % team in the SEC.

First reaction is well it was just a good night for UConn and a bad night for Arkansas. Of course that is true but it was a bad night for Arkansas because your Defense locked us down. Your offense confused our defense giving you so many open looks, your game plan was better, your execution was better, your players played with intensity, your shooters were lights out, all of this to say that I am beyond impressed.

As someone who was at the game, I also appreciate your fans that I met. Very polite, classy, several had positive, encouraging words after the game about the Arkansas program.

This Razorback fan can admit when his team was out played & out classed by a superior team. I truly hope you continue on to win it all!

Last thing.

I would like to clarify I have seen some people upset with Anthony Black #0 for the razorbacks saying he is a jerk because he was complaining down 25 with a few minutes left. Just understand he is our team leader. He is the guy who still dives for the ball down 30, he is the guy who battled injuries all year and pushed to play when he could have sat out and because he is a guaranteed 1st round NBA pick. He has played with so much heart and passion all year, so yes he comes off as a jerk sometimes, but truly he just puts everything he has in to it and gives it 110% no matter the time left, score, etc.

Good luck with the rest of the tournament!

This Razorback will be cheering UConn on, in any game you play moving forward (until we meet again)
Very classy post.

Reaction Score
I will root for Arkansas from now because of their classy posters here and their coach who comes across as being the real deal. I loved Anthony Black for competing until the end. Much respect to you and your program

Reaction Score
As a Razorback fan, this was my first chance to see UConn play all year. I of course researched pregame and knew you were good but wow.

You shot 57% on the night and it wasn’t luck. All night you had good open looks, good spacing, amazing assist and ridiculously good shooters.

You held us to 31% shooting on the night, we are 2nd highest shooting % team in the SEC.

First reaction is well it was just a good night for UConn and a bad night for Arkansas. Of course that is true but it was a bad night for Arkansas because your Defense locked us down. Your offense confused our defense giving you so many open looks, your game plan was better, your execution was better, your players played with intensity, your shooters were lights out, all of this to say that I am beyond impressed.

As someone who was at the game, I also appreciate your fans that I met. Very polite, classy, several had positive, encouraging words after the game about the Arkansas program.

This Razorback fan can admit when his team was out played & out classed by a superior team. I truly hope you continue on to win it all!

Last thing.

I would like to clarify I have seen some people upset with Anthony Black #0 for the razorbacks saying he is a jerk because he was complaining down 25 with a few minutes left. Just understand he is our team leader. He is the guy who still dives for the ball down 30, he is the guy who battled injuries all year and pushed to play when he could have sat out and because he is a guaranteed 1st round NBA pick. He has played with so much heart and passion all year, so yes he comes off as a jerk sometimes, but truly he just puts everything he has in to it and gives it 110% no matter the time left, score, etc.

This Razorback will be cheering UConn on, in any game you play moving forward (until we meet again)
Nicely done. Black was tremendous. In the mold of Jackson as far as effort. Both players you love on your team and hate as an opponent.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Last thing.

Saw Black in the Maui game against Creighton, and was instantly impressed.

Thanks for visiting with compliments. Best wishes...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind words. I've always been a fan of the Razorbacks especially back in the days of 40 minutes of hell and Nolan Richardson, Corliss, Todd Day, Kareem Reid, Stewart, etc. Coach Richardson is a legend and had a good laugh at his HOF speech.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Last thing.

Best Boss GIF by NeighborlyNotary®

Wow. Great post. Your team was great this season.

Reaction Score
We should let Arkansas in the Big East. I don't think I've ever seen a post this complimentary about the team and our fans from another Big East's teams fans. :)

Reaction Score
It's truth though. UConn has the best team left. Their best game beats anybody else's

Reaction Score
Classy post BossHog. Welcome aboard for the next 10 days!

Always been a Razorback fan since Nolan’s days coaching. If you’re not playing the Huskies I’m rooting for you guys. Add to it I have the apparel because of the Razorback lol.

Thanks for checking in never hurts to have another solid fan aboard!!

Reaction Score
I appreciate your post.
I'm a big fan of Musselman and hope to see more matchups between the two schools. We need some more OOC quality opponents next season if I am not mistaken.
Best of luck

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Very nice post BossHog.

By the way

748499871fc110bb61280d957793ef6a.jpeg

Reaction Score
Nice compliment from our former foe.

Ricky Council said after the Razorbacks game that he played 5 years of high end college basketball and the Huskies were the best team he played against. Pretty good compliment I’d say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom