UConn should have blown them out | The Boneyard

UConn should have blown them out

Reaction Score
UConn should have blown out the Hoyas. Andre Jackson and someone else fouled out and the Huskies turned the ball over most notably one for Rashool Diggins and we kept fouling the Hoyas. Thankfully we made our freethrows.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Sunglasses Reaction GIF by Muta Bor Studio

Reaction Score
There are people who feel this way. You shouldn't be chastised for the post. But I'm at the point where I am more concerned with how we perform in the big games, with the big crowds in big moments- and this team is right where they need to be.

Reaction Score
I took Georgetown +11 last night, planning to hedge it in-game if it stayed close through halftime, wrote it off early in the second half, then things got interesting in the last 2 minutes.

Legitimately the first time I won a bet and felt "wow, I really did not deserve that".

Reaction Score
UConn should have blown out the Hoyas. Andre Jackson and someone else fouled out and the Huskies turned the ball over most notably one for Rashool Diggins and we kept fouling the Hoyas. Thankfully we made our freethrows.
Are you serious or just trolling? I can't tell.

They were up 21 with 2:45 left and Hurley emptied the bench and Georgetown was still pressing and 10 points went off the lead in like a minute. And even with that the lead was never in doubt. So it was a blowout.

Reaction Score
I mean there were turnovers by the kids when don’t get much PT and there was also some really horrendous refereeing the last 3 minutes. I mean I get giving the team losing some calls near the end but that was pitiful. Every time our kids were near them the whistle was blown. Sool caught the ball near half court hit completely bumped no call. Double teams they were swatting nothing.

Truth is they blew them out, nice win especially considering their best big hardly had an impact.

Need to change this Creighton winning streak now!!!!

Reaction Score
Are you serious or just trolling? I can't tell.

They were up 21 with 2:45 left and Hurley emptied the bench and Georgetown was still pressing and 10 points went off the lead in like a minute. And even with that the lead was never in doubt. So it was a blowout.
Two things jump out to me when deciding if a game deserves to be called a blowout. It would seem that if the coach has to put his starters back in the game with just over a minute to go, that the reason is he doesn’t feel comfortable with the lead his team has any longer. That, to me, is no longer a blowout. I can’t recall seeing that happen in a long time. Additionally, is a single digit margin of victory now considered a blowout?, If so, then our standards have been lowered quite a bit!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom