Uconn shoes | The Boneyard

Uconn shoes

Reaction Score
Can someone tell me how to get these or if you can ??

Attachments

• DE08FB6F-654A-4AE2-9A40-5DD3D0CA0B20.jpeg
    DE08FB6F-654A-4AE2-9A40-5DD3D0CA0B20.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 627
Reaction Score
Or maybe a longshot. The next surplus sale might have those. You never know.

Reaction Score
I don’t think they are player exclusive. I also don’t think they drop till like March 7th or something

Reaction Score
It’s looking like UConn player exclusive even though foot locker posted them as a release a couple weeks back. March 16th I think they listed. We’ll see.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I am more interested in their jerseys this year with the gold tag on the back. Nike made those jerseys with the gold tags for any team that they sponsor that has won an NCAA title. I cannot find them for sale anywhere. I don't want one, I need one. Considering a covert-op into the dressing room of the XL or Gampel. What would be my odds and what would be the ramifications of being apprehended? Trespass and petty larceny? I have zero record, so it would be my first offense.

Reaction Score
I am more interested in their jerseys this year with the gold tag on the back. Nike made those jerseys with the gold tags for any team that they sponsor that has won an NCAA title. I cannot find them for sale anywhere. I don't want one, I need one. Considering a covert-op into the dressing room of the XL or Gampel. What would be my odds and what would be the ramifications of being apprehended? Trespass and petty larceny? I have zero record, so it would be my first offense.
Go for it! While you’re back their grab me one also.

Reaction Score
You wouldn't get to keep the Jersey when caught and would be hit with multiple charges.

Reaction Score
I do not have those. As far as the release of the lebrons, I haven't heard anything concrete yet. At one point in time they were on the DICK's sporting good release calendar for whatever its worth...

Reaction Score

Find one of the states that releases, without charging, people who steal items worth less than $750 or whatever their threshold might be and just go into a store, try them on, and then walk out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom