UConn selects new AD | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn selects new AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My fiancee, raised in Auburn, told me to tell you duckk you, but you're right. You're so right.

I actually like the Auburn area. Plenty of open space, rolling hills, etc. Too far from beaches but it is beautiful country.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Granted, they wouldn't have included anything negative here but damn I like those quotes.

Yep, but they don't have to quote either. Those statements are glowing. And I'm very thankful to see them.

Reaction Score
Looks like a good hire. My only concern is that if he does a good job he'll be gone in a couple of years.

Reaction Score
Looks like a good hire. My only concern is that if he does a good job he'll be gone in a couple of years.
Well doing a "good job" in his situation is getting a P5 invite. So I'd call your scenario the best possible outcome for us.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
So you prefer he does a bad job and stays forever?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If we get into a P5 conference during his tenure, the man will be carried in a palanquin by Husky Nation wherever he wants to go; and he ain't going nowhere.

Reaction Score
If we get into a P5 conference during his tenure, the man will be carried in a palanquin by Husky Nation wherever he wants to go; and he ain't going nowhere.

If we get into the Big XII while he's here, I'd imagine he hangs around until he can get one of the major PAC jobs. He's from Arizona originally, so I feel like that's probably his endgame. Either Arizona or one of the Cali schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom