UConn "Secret" Scrimmages | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UConn "Secret" Scrimmages

Reaction Score
The last 2 weeks has seen Time Stand Still. Can’t wait to see Hawk, AJ, & Sanogo show out so they can make the Big Money next year.
So psyched for the season to start but for now, we can only go The Way the Wind Blows. Rush on.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Also, on twitter HurleyMania said that the scrimmage was starting 5 v starting 5, then second 5 v second 5. I’d be curious to know who was on each unit with no Jackson & Karaban.

Starters: Newton/Hawkins/Alleyne/Samson/Sanogo

Second: Diarra/Joey/Springs/Clingan/??? One of the Europeans?

We supposedly lost each half by 2-3 points. If we did that against Kenpom’s #5 team without one definitive starter (possibly 2), then we are going to be a top 10 team in the country.
@zls44 said the same thing. I wonder if he and HurleyMania have the same source.

They both seem like big-time UConn hockey fans too, I'll bet they'd get along really well if they ever hung out.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It’s weird how the injury myth persists. The only injury news that the team was really sketchy about was Bouknight’s, and I hope that, as the entire story came out, it’s clear why that was. Virginia’s people haven’t released any information about the scrimmage, either. It’s almost as if that’s a completely normal way to handle it. I‘m glad people are excited, though.
Why did James elect to have midseason cosmetic surgery that could have waited? He always seemed so eager to play. You’d think he’s be the type of kid to play through it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I can't believe we have people freaking out over a 6 point loss in a secret preseason scrimmage against a top 20 team without 2 of our rotation guys when we are still filling out our roles and rotations
Then clearly you don't know a bad look when you don't see it.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I can't believe we have people freaking out over a 6 point loss in a secret preseason scrimmage against a top 20 team without 2 of our rotation guys when we are still filling out our roles and rotations

You can't believe people who post on the boneyard are making a big deal about nothing? Granted you haven't been here very long... you'll learn soon.

Reaction Score
@zls44 said the same thing. I wonder if he and HurleyMania have the same source.

They both seem like big-time UConn hockey fans too, I'll bet they'd get along really well if they ever hung out.
Hey...wait a minute

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Totally agree. Save the freaking out for 5 days from now when we win our first game against stonehill by 4-7 points.

;)

Reaction Score
Totally agree. Save the freaking out for 5 days from now when we win our first game against stonehill by 4-7 points.

;)
Glad this proved wildly off so far, even despite injuries.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom