UConn Secret Scrimmage | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Secret Scrimmage

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The game was already played and it finished 20 minutes ago.

Rats, I shouldn't have given that away.
[whispers] When are we going to get the secret post game comments?

Reaction Score
Hurley will berate his team and assistants trying to figure out who was the mole or he will want to see security footage.

Reaction Score

This was probably a glorified shootaround but its good to see Akok taking a lot of 3s. Shows that they’re going to try to keep defenses honest and not let them pack the paint on us. Would be very interested to see Jacksons shooting line though

Reaction Score
Good news that we won our first somewhat organized game by 15 plus points.

Reaction Score

Our frontcourt needs to be a strength this season, and that could be the difference maker for us. We obviouy have Whaley, who was last seasons Big East DPOY, and If Sanogo made a big improvement, we could be dangerous. And, don’t forget about Akok. He showed a lot of potential as a Fr, and since its been over 18 months since his injury, he should be a lot stronger than he was last year.

Reaction Score
Our frontcourt needs to be a strength this season, and that could be the difference maker for us. We obviouy have Whaley, who was last seasons Big East DPOY, and If Sanogo made a big improvement, we could be dangerous. And, don’t forget about Akok. He showed a lot of potential as a Fr, and since its been over 18 months since his injury, he should be a lot stronger than he was last year.
Samson will be a big piece later in the season too. Hurley said he’s got lottery pick potential in a couple seasons

Reaction Score
Samson will be a big piece later in the season too. Hurley said he’s got lottery pick potential in a couple seasons
Of all the incoming Fr, I think I’m most excited to see Samson, and how his season and career plays out. Just from watching his highlight videos, he looks like he’s going to be a fun player to watch.

Reaction Score
This is the dumbest tweet in twitter history. Just saw that the 3-11 on 3's was team and not Akok.
Wow they must have been really focused on bullying in the paint. Could be a cool team identity. 3s will be needed though

Reaction Score
Nova: Apparently lost big to Duke and had a "very competitive" game vs Rutgers.

Wildcats will be challenged this year.
UConn has more talent than Nova. Nova has the backcourt edge, UConn has a big frontcourt edge. I think Nova's top 5 ranking everywhere and UConn being borderline top 25/unranked is based on Nova being so great in recent years and UConn being poor in recent years. I don't subscribe to Nova clearly being the best team in the league this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom