OT: - UConn requiring students vaccinated for Fall 2021 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: UConn requiring students vaccinated for Fall 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Except the tax payer is forced to support the university. Agree 100% with everything you said if it is a private university similar to Yale Harvard or Notre Dame like you referenced
Doesn’t matter. You still can’t attend if you don’t follow the rules. It isn’t like any Connecticut resident can attend UConn. One of the rules is be vaccinated. What does taxpayer funding have to do with this requirement? Draw me the line.

Virtually every hospital in Connecticut requires flu shots for employees. Even taxpayer funded UConn. UConn requires contractors working on any campus to show its workers are vaccinated. Doesn’t say Joe the painter has to be vaccinated. But if not he isn’t painting at UConn. All or largely taxpayer funded work.

Reaction Score
Is it possible to have a civil discussion about this. I agree in principle about getting the vaccine as I got it. Just not a big fan of the virtue signaling of it and the message could be better. The problem is it has become so political, when you hear Fauci say you still have to wear a mask after you get the vaccine then it sends a bad message.

I’m never gonna ask anyone if they are vaccinated before I see them as other family members have asked me, nor do I feel the need to post a picture on Facebook of getting the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom