UConn recruits enjoying Huskies’ run to Final Four | The Boneyard

UConn recruits enjoying Huskies’ run to Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Hamilton sound a little I might go there, I hope I'm wrong
How the hell do you get 'I might go there' out of this quote from him?

"...Shabazz is playing really good basketball, and I’m just excited to play with (Ryan) Boatright and all those guys.”

Step off the ledge already - not into the room.

Reaction Score
At this rate, there is a better chance the brother Isaac decommits from UCLA to join "LA East" with Ollie, DD, and DHam.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yeah...this can be misconstrued...

..... I’m just excited to play with (Ryan) Boatright and all those guys.” :rolleyes:

"...Shabazz is playing really good basketball, and I’m just excited to play with (Ryan) Boatright and all those guys.”

Nice article and I reacted the same way as both of you to the strange comment by the other poster you referenced.

Reaction Score
Hamilton sound a little I might go there, I hope I'm wrong[/quote

Since you made the statement, what did he say that sounds "a little I might go there". Only thing doofier than your comment is someone actually liking it.

Reaction Score
Without knowning DHamm it's tough to make any sort of judgement on his reation. I wasn't blow away or thrown off by it but it does contrast Sam Cassell's reaction quite a bit. Having said that, DHamm is a much bigger recruit and may be picturing even bigger things for UConn.

Reaction Score
Without knowning DHamm it's tough to make any sort of judgement on his reation. I wasn't blow away or thrown off by it but it does contrast Sam Cassell's reaction quite a bit. Having said that, DHamm is a much bigger recruit and may be picturing even bigger things for UConn.
Another bizarre comment, I'm always amazed by the level of weirdness from some of our posters.

caw

Reaction Score
DHam is probably watching Boat driving the lane and finding Giffey wide open and going, "Damn I could average 10-12 just by hitting my open shots"

Reaction Score
DHam: "It’s exciting to watch them play. My brothers, my dad, they were all real excited watching them play. They’re playing some great basketball. I’m happy for coach Ollie and DeAndre. DeAndre used to spend nights at my house. He was playing for the same AAU team I played with last year. Shabazz is playing really good basketball, and I’m just excited to play with Boatright and all those guys."

Boneyard: "No mention of Olander? We're screwed."

Reaction Score
anyone notice anymore love coming from possible recruits? i know briscoe has been mentioned.... but what about some of the 2015 bigmen

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Any word on how our relationship is with Tyus battle (2016)? this kid is a beast, would fit in our system extremely well.. having 2 6'5 guards coming in for 2015 cant help our chances though...

Reaction Score
DHam: "It’s exciting to watch them play. My brothers, my dad, they were all real excited watching them play. They’re playing some great basketball. I’m happy for coach Ollie and DeAndre. DeAndre used to spend nights at my house. He was playing for the same AAU team I played with last year. Shabazz is playing really good basketball, and I’m just excited to play with Boatright and all those guys."

If he doesn't make it down to Dallas this weekend then I think the staff should just move on.

Reaction Score

Wait a minute... did he really say he's excited to play with Boatright? Everyone knows Ryan is gone after this year no matter what! That means Hamilton is planning on sitting out a year, or going to play in Europe! DOOMED!

It seems like Hamilton reads either the Boneyard or tweets and gets a bit frustrated by people questioning his commitment, so I want to make sure it's crystal clear that this was a sarcastic reply. Looking forward to seeing him here next year and taking assists from Boat. And is it me or does Cassell sound a lot like a Cassell?

Reaction Score

I thought the post was funny as well guys but I think he was talking about the final four / Dallas.

As in

"Hamilton sounds a little like he thinks he might get there (Final Four) with the huskies" thats how I took it...

Although I'm not a certified interpreter.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
DHam said he is looking forward to playing with Boat. Anyone who interprets that as "maybe he'll attend UConn" really has poor reading comp. skills.

I agree 100%. Some folks are looking for something that's not there. Daniel Hamilton is coming to UCONN to be a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom