UConn recruiting page | The Boneyard

UConn recruiting page

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I did a quick update of the names we have as being recruited by UConn. This page is a work in progress. I just uploaded screen shots of my Excel worksheet since so many people don't have Google accounts and can't access Google docs. So, this is a very preliminary page BUT I did want to get the info out there.

Recruiting site

Reaction Score
I did a quick update of the names we have as being recruited by UConn. This page is a work in progress. I just uploaded screen shots of my Excel worksheet since so many people don't have Google accounts and can't access Google docs. So, this is a very preliminary page BUT I did want to get the info out there.

Recruiting site
Thank you for the work done here.
How about Haley Jones class of 2019 ?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Recruiting site
who-da-bomba-you-da-bomb-who-da-bomb-you-25726205.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Thank you for the work done here.
How about Haley Jones class of 2019 ?
I'm sure it will be caught on the next update. Along with Chirisma Osborne '19 and Caroline Ducharme' 21

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Haley, as well as Charisma Osbourne, didn't get picked up in the screen shot. I can fix pretty quickly.
Damn it NAN! What the heck are you payin for??? (Channeling my inner Geno to get you to break through mentally and elevating your posting skills to the very best of your ability!)

:rolleyes:

You are a machine and am in awe of all you do. Thank you.

Reaction Score
I expect you'll be adding '21 Brooke Demetre from KLS's stomping grounds shortly

Reaction Score

NAN: Terrific job on that - charts and all. Appreciated

Reaction Score

Recruiting site
Great post!!!! Would love to see more traditional point guards in the immediate future.

Reaction Score
Nice job. One question. How can a player be ranked zero? Is that like being the best ever?

Reaction Score
Great post!!!! Would love to see more traditional point guards in the immediate future.

I have heard Geno was scouting a really amazing ball handler in Amish country
recently..............:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
According to Hoopgurlz this '18 6'5" recruit is still available:

PBR-CGBR Skills-July 2017: Superior length, shot blocking presence and mobility; emerging offensive game; versatile defender with limitless potential. (Olson)

Adidas Gauntlet-April 2017: Low-post performer with superb mobility, emerging offensive game; shot blocking presence; rebounds, initiates fast break; an elite post prospect with off-the-charts potential. (Olson)

Reaction Score

PBR-CGBR Skills-July 2017: Superior length, shot blocking presence and mobility; emerging offensive game; versatile defender with limitless potential. (Olson)

Adidas Gauntlet-April 2017: Low-post performer with superb mobility, emerging offensive game; shot blocking presence; rebounds, initiates fast break; an elite post prospect with off-the-charts potential. (Olson)

after further research it appears this recruit has signed with a tiny school in California called Masters University

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Hoopgurlz is wong or at least not been updated. Stephanie Soares has gone the Div II or III route joining her sister.
Nationally-ranked recruit picks Master's - The Master's University

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
“Soares” is an apt name for someone who dunks.

She looks a bit like Olivia to me.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
So Samantha Brunelle is no longer interested in UConn?

Reaction Score
My last, last post....it's over sadly....UConn had no interest in Samantha since her last visit at the beginning of the year....zero contact from staff and thus she felt they weren't interested anymore.....her decision coming public on 4/15....don't bother asking me questions, etc. cuz I'm done and I'm not responding....would have loved to see her as a Husky!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My last, last post....it's over sadly....UConn had no interest in Samantha since her last visit at the beginning of the year....zero contact from staff and thus she felt they weren't interested anymore.....her decision coming public on 4/15....don't bother asking me questions, etc. cuz I'm done and I'm not responding....would have loved to see her as a Husky!
Best wishes to you and Samantha! I think you can see how popular she is on the Boneyard. Obviously, we don’t know what the coaches are thinking or doing.

Reaction Score
Good luck to her wherever she ends up. I'm asking you no questions, so no response is required. You couldn't respond anyway because you said that was your last post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom