UConn recruiting classes - Is two enough? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn recruiting classes - Is two enough?

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
In addition to the concept of Boston being a generational player which has been properly challenged there is also the aspect of her winning multiple championships at ND. ND is an outstanding program but it does not have the recruiting pedigree for delivering #1 prospects that even the UCONN generational players had and needed to win multiple Championships. Don't forget that Stewie had #1s KML and KLS a number #2 in Mo Jeff and #6 (former #1) in Morgan Tuck. Maya of course had Tina charles and DT had Ann Strother. ND has never had the #1 player in any class, Haley Jones will be UCONN's 10th overall number 1.
Not exactly true. Muffet successfully recruited Michelle Marciniak in 1991 or so, but she left for Tennessee after her freshman year.

Reaction Score
no news that Azzi Fudd may very well end up being a player on or near Maya's level.....at 15 years old Bueckers could run the UConn offense and she too is going to be a major impact player for some lucky team.....

Charlieball---I have a task/question for you: Which player, few are touting, on the edge of visibility, SHOULD Uconn be thinking about?

Reaction Score
Charlieball---I have a task/question for you: Which player, few are touting, on the edge of visibility, SHOULD Uconn be thinking about?

You've probably heard about Lau but the others may be new to you..........I've heard Gayles is being compared to another Nevada school girl who went on to do some pretty big things but I'm not sure if that's valid.........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom