UConn recruit eliminates Baylor from list because... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn recruit eliminates Baylor from list because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is just too funny. I love this kid. I hope he's the guard we land.

Reaction Score
He looks like Brian Fair. Maybe UConn would be the perfect fit for him. Interesting how the kid portrays himself with moxie yet we all know he won't sign with UConn because he is afraid his PT will be in jeopardy with Omar coming in. Basic decisions all kids have to make but nothing really to love unless he has the guts to take on the UConn challenge. This guy is no Ben Gordon. Time to move on don't need the baggage. JMHO of course...

Reaction Score
He looks like Brian Fair. Maybe UConn would be the perfect fit for him. Interesting how the kid portrays himself with moxie yet we all know he won't sign with UConn because he is afraid his PT will be in jeopardy with Omar coming in. Basic decisions all kids have to make but nothing really to love unless he has the guts to take on the UConn challenge. This guy is no Ben Gordon. Time to move on don't need the baggage. JMHO of course...
Back in the day, Travist Best eliminated any team that wasn't wearing those silky, shiny unis that were the rage in the 90's. He said he liked the way they felt and he played better in them.

Reaction Score
he also said he hates playing zone. i'm surprised more guys don't say that. not much zone played in the nba.

Reaction Score
What? he doesn't like piss yellow and diarrhea green? hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member