UConn Receiving Votes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Receiving Votes

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I thought we'd have gotten votes if we were 3-0 after Florida. I'm pretty surprised that there were 2 voters that seemingly overlooked the St Joes debacle
I am thinking the voters took into account the unconsious three point shooting from St. Joe's. Then going flat the second half. Also the huge comeback our boys made. Just a though. Notice zero votes in the Coaches poll.

Reaction Score
Didn't we get some votes last year after our Syracuse win? hmmmm... So now we've gotta keep it up. We can't fall off the face of the earth like we did after our Syracuse win last season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am thinking the voters took into account the unconsious three point shooting from St. Joe's. Then going flat the second half. Also the huge comeback our boys made. Just a though. Notice zero votes in the Coaches poll.
I doubt it. I suspect they just looked at the weeks results and saw us beating a highly ranked team.

Reaction Score
A reporter out in Alburquerque NM (Albuquerque Journal) voted UConn....

It puzzles me that the vote did not come from the east where I thought UConn was better known by the press/voters.

Reaction Score
Oops...mixed him up...thought still holds...why one voter out in Waco when the eastern press knows UConn?

Reaction Score
Oops...mixed him up...thought still holds...why one voter out in Waco when the eastern press knows UConn?
The question answers itself. A voter will not vote for UConn right now precisely because he or she knows UConn.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Then win can be very big down the road and that is all of our hopes for the NCAA tourney. Of course the lose to St. Joseph was just as bad the win against Florida was good, unless St. Joe's is better then most expected them to be

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom