UConn Rated 75 OVR in EA Sports’ College Football 2025 Video Game | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Rated 75 OVR in EA Sports’ College Football 2025 Video Game

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
There are no plans for EA to release this game for the PC? Damn.
Nope I had to buy a console to play it. I loved ncaa growing up so when it came out I wasn’t gonna not play it lol all my other games are on my pc

Reaction Score
Nope I had to buy a console to play it. I loved ncaa growing up so when it came out I wasn’t gonna not play it lol all my other games are on my pc
Yeah I bought a PS5 for it. Hoping GTA actually comes out soon so it's not just a CFB machine

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I just finished my 4th season so I could make a new conference. Made the new Pac7(8) and MW. Had to put NMST in the PAC to make it have 8 teams. I found the game is almost amazing at how it keeps up with switches but not quite. Not that I'd ever imagine it would do this but who knows now a days.....they did a game break with Boise St and after the score he said something about how they were a power in the MWC to watch this year.....except this was my first game into the season when I moved them to the PAC.....lol.

Oh and screw Michigan. Two straight seasons I have made the CFB as a 5-6 seed and been matched up against UM and can't get by them....wasted season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom