Uconn QB Coach Moorehead to Fordham | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn QB Coach Moorehead to Fordham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think Uconn will hire a QB coach, I think that position was made for him due to Edsall leaving so late that he didn't have a chance to find something else, just my opinion.
You really can't be serious about not hiring a qb coach? There has always been a qb coach...Ambrose held the position when Norries Wilson was OC, then assumed OC duties when Wilson left for Columbia. Unless DeLeone who has coached qb's in the past at Syracuse does it and someone else is hired to coach te's, this is the first of he new staff changes (hopefully wr's is next). Unless they change it, asst coach's contract's run from Jan 1 to Dec 31 at UConn, so we may see some more staff changes if they are going to be made in the nect few weeks.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i know this is left fieldish but whats up with donovan mcnabb? if he retires any chance that he looks to start a 2nd career in the football world? just something interesting becuase a qb coach would probally be his spot on a staff for starters.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
In the last year and a half, three teams have given up on McNabb because he's lazy and unwilling to work. If he can't be bothered when he's making $5M, he'll be comatose making $100k. He's also not the sharpest tool in the shed.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
No to McNabb but I wouldn't mind Don McPherson as the quarterback coach at UConn. I know he has never coached but has knowledge about the game and position he played in college and is now in the College Hall of Fame

Reaction Score
You really can't be serious about not hiring a qb coach? There has always been a qb coach...Ambrose held the position when Norries Wilson was OC, then assumed OC duties when Wilson left for Columbia. Unless DeLeone who has coached qb's in the past at Syracuse does it and someone else is hired to coach te's, this is the first of he new staff changes (hopefully wr's is next). Unless they change it, asst coach's contract's run from Jan 1 to Dec 31 at UConn, so we may see some more staff changes if they are going to be made in the nect few weeks.

DeLeone can handle that position, my point was that the QB coach could be internal and we won't necessarily hire someone for that job.

Reaction Score
It is going to be interesting to see what Coach P does with his staff.

Reaction Score
Wonder who Moorehead brings with him to Fordham from our current staff... one would think he's gonna take somebody off this staff with him..

Reaction Score
In the last year and a half, three teams have given up on McNabb because he's lazy and unwilling to work. If he can't be bothered when he's making $5M, he'll be comatose making $100k. He's also not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I know one of McNabb's tutors from Syracuse. Your last sentence is being kind, according to what I've heard.

Reaction Score
Wonder who Moorehead brings with him to Fordham from our current staff... one would think he's gonna take somebody off this staff with him..
Hope he takes Coach Cersosimo. Good guy, wish him well, but for a WR coach he's not done much to help coach up the WR position here.

Reaction Score

I Tebowed this morning for him to take Cersosimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69