UConn pregame availability: Ayanna Patterson | The Boneyard

UConn pregame availability: Ayanna Patterson

Reaction Score
She was very composed and gave the proper answers to the reporters questions with poise and confidence. It showed she is a mature young lady and ready to contribute to the game. I got into a little trouble over my postings on ND. She said something about a ND player that she looked up to. To stay out of trouble with the Bone Yard I will only comment that Crystal Dangerfield would have a different opinion. Saying no more. Ayanna is ready to play against ND. I want to see her against Westbeld. GO AYANNA!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She was very composed and gave the proper answers to the reporters questions with poise and confidence. It showed she is a mature young lady and ready to contribute to the game. I got into a little trouble over my postings on ND. She said something about a ND player that she looked up to. To stay out of trouble with the Bone Yard I will only comment that Crystal Dangerfield would have a different opinion. Saying no more. Ayanna is ready to play against ND. I want to see her against Westbeld. GO AYANNA!! GO HUSKIES!!!
Ayanna is a great get for UConn. If you like Ayanna now, you’re going to love her as a junior and senior. The Ayanna we see today bares no resemblance to the one we’ll two years from now.

Reaction Score
Ayanna is a great get for UConn. If you like Ayanna now, you’re going to love her as a junior and senior. The Ayanna we see today bares no resemblance to the one we’ll two years from now.
Well said, Carnac. Ayanna's likely to have her ups and downs this season, and I hope she's a real impact player for tournament time. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind one bit if she absolutely soars on Sunday. Can't wait to see that smile during the post-game hugs.

Carnac

Reaction Score
ND will be playing not to lose two in a row at home. They just lost 74-72 to Maryland. :D

Reaction Score
Wow Ayanna is an impressive young lady. With her focus and Athletic ability she will be a player to contend with.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Wow Ayanna is an impressive young lady. With her focus and Athletic ability she will be a player to contend with.
Wait until she's a junior. You'll really like what you see. :D

Reaction Score
What a fantastic interview-how can anyone not love Ayanna!!! I may not have Carnac's 'vision', but I can tell you we won't have to wait until her junior year to really like what we see!!!:)

Reaction Score
I expected Ayanna to be a little more developed in the game than she currently is, but this film shows that
there is no question that she is a very nice young lady, understands that she is in a learning situation being on a team with a coach like Geno and CD, and recognizes that she must and should slowly pick up the skills and abilities that make one a player at a haven like Uconn. Congrats to her, her humility and her growth as a basketball player and her growth as a person. Her patience and attentiveness will do her well in the future.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
to offer a more relational metaphor, how about, "I hope it's a SLAM dunk for her!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom