Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Batouly already looks like a graduate of the Christine Dailey School of Fashion

m_hT0_i4.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think this is official enough for even the hard-core skeptics. :D
I don't know - last time they posted something like this it disappeared 24 hours later and we had a few sleepless nights!!! :eek::)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That's what I'm talking about. Like Tony Kornheiser says.......................I believe I had that. I logged on today expecting to read this! Are we on a roll or what? This is great news. I love it. What a way to begin the summer. I'm going to reiterate what Diana Taurasi said last year, referring to UConn's women's team. "If you're going to beat them, you'd better do it THIS yer. Because next year, they're going to be extremely hard to beat. D was dead on in making that statement. Time proved her right. That 2017-2018 team is lying on the slab in Dr. Frankenstien's lab, waiting for the good doctor to throw the switch, and make his now famous proclamation...............................:eek: LOL.

It's about time UConn got some love from some of the transfers. :)

Wait a minute.....Hark.........is that sabre rattling I hear coming out of Storrs? :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know - last time they posted something like this it disappeared 24 hours later and we had a few sleepless nights!!! :eek::)

UcM: Now THAT is some HARD core pessimism. Keep smilin, Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom