UConn Players in the Pros | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn Players in the Pros

Reaction Score
Chance at regular playing time with a rebuilding team. Good for him.
Regular top-six minutes too. Aside from Eichel, Reinart, Okposo and Mittlestadt there's little surefire top-six talent on that squad. Good trade for him.

Also, didn't realize the Maine Mariners were a new ECHL team, plus Hartford's affiliate. I go to a few Wolfpack games a year and would love to see Derek Pratt on their squad!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Regular top-six minutes too. Aside from Eichel, Reinart, Okposo and Mittlestadt there's little surefire top-six talent on that squad. Good trade for him.

Also, didn't realize the Maine Mariners were a new ECHL team, plus Hartford's affiliate. I go to a few Wolfpack games a year and would love to see Derek Pratt on their squad!

Yeah I knew the Maine Mariners were back as a team name but had no idea they were a Ranger squad till I heard about Pratt being there. Pretty cool we get to still potentially see him!

Reaction Score
Spencer Naas signed with the Texas Stars of the AHL.

Kasperi Ojantakanen is playing in Finland.

Joona Kunnas is playing in France.

Reaction Score
Johnny Austin signed with Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins in AHL. He will be playing on the same team as Joe Masonius.

Sean Pauly is playing in England.

Reaction Score
Taking a Mulligan: Anyone know which Connecticut alumni are currently in the AHL and with which teams? Or, is there any online way to search for UConn players a la the hoops site which enables you to find guys by their past teams? Thanks in advance for any helpful insights.

Reaction Score
Taking a Mulligan: Anyone know which Connecticut alumni are currently in the AHL and with which teams? Or, is there any online way to search for UConn players a la the hoops site which enables you to find guys by their past teams? Thanks in advance for any helpful insights.
Cole Schneider is with Hartford.
Maxim Letunov is with San Jose.

Reaction Score
Cole Schneider just got recalled by the Rangers.

As a Rangers fan, would be great to see him be the first UConn alum to play a game for the Rangers.

Reaction Score
Tage Thompson to skate on top Sabre line tomorrow with Eichel and Skinner, good chance to put up some points.
The Thompson, Eichel, Skinner experiment only lasted 2 periods Friday night. Tage scored his 6th goal on Saturday and is starting to receive power play minutes with second unit.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Rangers trade Cole Schneider to Nashville :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member