UConn Players in the Pros | The Boneyard

UConn Players in the Pros

Reaction Score
UConnMHOC1:00pm via TweetDeck
Former Husky Cole Schneider Debuts with @NHL @BuffaloSabres Tonight#IceBus
CfiPcwNW4AEAOZD.jpg

Reaction Score
Rochester Americans: some ole AHL memories

I went to RIT '89-93' ... saw a few Indians/Amerks games at the old War Memorial and even saw the Whale at the Aud. I remember being teased by my Western NY friends when Rob Ray completely kicked the crap out of Bobby Holik ... they told me the Whalers wasted a 1st rounder on that "soft" Czech ... haha

Reaction Score
... saw a few Indians/Amerks games at the old War Memorial and even saw the Whale at the Aud.
... saw a lot of Nighthawks' games versus the Americans, Indians, Bears, etc. in New Haven, the state's authentic hockey area. Quite a clusterphark building the since demolished Coliseum, and sad no pro hockey is played in the Elm City.

Reaction Score
... saw a lot of Nighthawks' games versus the Americans, Indians, Bears, etc. in New Haven, the state's authentic hockey area. Quite a clusterphark building the since demolished Coliseum, and sad no pro hockey is played in the Elm City.

The state's authentic hockey area??? What does that mean? You're saying hockey anywhere outside of new haven county is not authentic? OK. You just posted you were glad QU just lost. UConn hockey not authentic? Do me a favor, we don't need division of hockey fans in our state. Root for them all. Is Hartford or storrs not good enough for you? Not real enough? Gimme a break. No wonder CT can't have a pro team. It's posts like yours that piss me off the most.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Start some new memories with some old ones.....

Reaction Score
It also means that UConn has players in the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL all at the same time.

This should be a cause for rejoicing.

Reaction Score
scott Laughlin just announced Tage has signed his entry level deal with the Blues on NHL radio

Reaction Score

>>Thompson, whose contract will begin in the 2017-18 season, will report to the Blues' American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Chicago Wolves.<<

Reaction Score
Congrats Tage!!!

Kinda bummed, but he's livin the dream! I think one more year of seasoning in hockey east woulda helped. Gonna miss that shot.

Max for a ELC is $925,000
He could get bonuses of no more than a total 2,850,000.

Reaction Score
Its a bummer. Next season could have been the one year UConn broke out of the bottom half of the league.

Now they will be relegated to the bottom half of the league for years to come.

Reaction Score
Would not be surprised to see Letunov bolt now. They were roommates.

If that happens, its lights out for next season.

I know it's been stated innumerable times but its kind of tough to see much of a bright future without considerable on campus facilities and that is many years away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom