UConn player health updates? (Merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn player health updates? (Merged thread)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
The real question is why would Tara ask Brink about Fudd?
She is afraid Stanford may have to play us in the tournament. She knows if Azzi is coming back that she has to figure out how to defend her. We may be a 4 seed to their 1 seed in the Spokane Regional. Losing a sweet 16 game isn't on the agenda for them. Why wait until the last minute.

On the other hand, she may actually be concerned.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I don't know if this is true, or if anyone has already posted this, but scanning the Stanford Cardboard this morning I found an interesting tidbit. It was said that Tara asked Brink what happened to Azzi. She replied that she dropped a dumbbell on her foot which led to her current problems. Again, just reading this, but I have not heard anything like this. Has anyone else?
Not related to Azzi but very humorous.

I had a friend in college who (somehow) knocked a lead brick off of a bench onto one of his small toes. It shattered the bone to such an extent that they didn't even consider reconstructing.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Well… People are pretty far away on the Internet, so he wants to make sure they can hear his messages?
I’m hard of hearing but only mildly hard of reading. I’d cut some slack on this one, though. Only the names were in caps.

Reaction Score
Some modifications:

Azzi--at least late December.

Aubrey--unknown
I think there is zero chance of Azzi in December. And Aubrey is in a mess with a back problem they can't seem to diagnose. No fault intended here to the medical staff...back issues are really hard to understand unless there is a clear fracture somewhere.

Reaction Score
Is that ow for the dumbbell or ow that’s the best the ivy league of the west could come up with is cardboard?
Not that surprising actually. they have a green tree as a mascot for the cardinal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom