UConn player health updates? (Merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn player health updates? (Merged thread)

Reaction Score
The GTown game in early Jan would’ve been a homecoming game for Azzi, sorta Paige, and somewhat Saylor and Mir.
Now none will be playing then. :(

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
The GTown game in early Jan would’ve been a homecoming game for Azzi, sorta Paige, and somewhat Saylor and Mir.
Now none will be playing then. :(
I believe it was Milford who reported a conversation with Azzi's parents in which they expressed a hope/expectation that Azzi would be able to play in that Georgetown game. I would attach more weight to that than to the medical opinion of Dr. Vowelguy.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe it was Milford who reported a conversation with Azzi's parents in which they expressed a hope/expectation that Azzi would be able to play in that Georgetown game. I would attach more weight to that than to the medical opinion of Dr. Vowelguy.
As of Saturday, Katie was hoping for Azzi to return for the Georgetown game at the latest. That meant that the Marquette and DePaul games were possible. Today, there is word that she will be re-evaluated. Is that good or bad? I'm not sure.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I don't know if this is true, or if anyone has already posted this, but scanning the Stanford Cardboard this morning I found an interesting tidbit. It was said that Tara asked Brink what happened to Azzi. She replied that she dropped a dumbbell on her foot which led to her current problems. Again, just reading this, but I have not heard anything like this. Has anyone else?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I don't know if this is true, or if anyone has already posted this, but scanning the Stanford Cardboard this morning I found an interesting tidbit. It was said that Tara asked Brink what happened to Azzi. She replied that she dropped a dumbbell on her foot which led to her current problems. Again, just reading this, but I have not heard anything like this. Has anyone else?
The blog is called the Stanford Cardboard? :eek::oops:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
All I can say is “OW!!!”

Reaction Score
When it is clear to everyone that it is not shouting, as in this post, it is silly to mention it.
I had no idea that CAPS in a message was shouting. So...... just a different generation
with a different social context/meaning. IMO " Pluralism " means more than one interpretion
can be "ok"....... Ok? PAX Z

Reaction Score
enough already, keep the players out of the damn weight room

Reaction Score
I had no idea that CAPS in a message was shouting. So...... just a different generation
with a different social context/meaning. IMO " Pluralism " means more than one interpretion
can be "ok"....... Ok? PAX Z
Not sure what you mean by "different generation." CAPS=shouting has been the rule since the beginning of email/Internet.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Why would Brink know? Are Azzi and her also BFFs?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The first email/internet for some of us here on the BY was the telegraph. We only had “dots” & “dashes” ;)
-.-. .- .--. .. - .- .-.. ....... -.. --- - ... ....... .- -. -.. ....... -.. .- ... .... . ... ....... .-- . .-. . ....... -.-. --- -. ... .. -.. . .-. . -.. ....... -.-- . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. .-.-.-

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
-.-. .- .--. .. - .- .-.. ....... -.. --- - ... ....... .- -. -.. ....... -.. .- ... .... . ... ....... .-- . .-. . ....... -.-. --- -. ... .. -.. . .-. . -.. ....... -.-- . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. .-.-.-
Translation "Hi"

Reaction Score
Not sure what you mean by "different generation." CAPS=shouting has been the rule since the beginning of email/Internet.
Sorry,....... I never hear of the rule...... I have generally used caps to emphasize ... not
realizing that some ( and perhaps, many) had a different understanding. Maybe
this being my first " blog" is the reason for my lack of knowledge of the protocol.
No more caps for me!! sincerely, Z

Reaction Score
According to the Morse Code translator it says: CAPITAL#DOTS#AND#DASHES#WERE#CONSIDERED#YELLING.
Seems like I missed more than a few classes in internet languages. Does it
help to mention that I do not have a cell phone, no smart phone, and still
us a "land line" phone? I'm a luddite, but willing to learn, Thanks for
the thoughful help, Sincerely, Z

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member