UConn picture after game | The Boneyard

UConn picture after game

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great picture of the team but... that trophy looks like a slightly upgraded box of cereal. Did they not think of that when they put it together with cardboard (or balsa wood)???!!! :p

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Great picture of the team but... that trophy looks like a slightly upgraded box of cereal. Did they not think of that when they put it together with cardboard (or balsa wood)???!!! :p
That's exactly what I said when I saw it! I hope there's a natty at the bottom of the next one.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I'm good with the occasional black unis. Not so much with the Hartford greys, though I don't think they've worn them for a while. I think the current home whites are beautiful. And the blues are great, too.

Reaction Score
That's the new kind of environmentally friendly trophy............the NCAA is thinking about using eco-friendly materials for all of their trophies too......I hear they are seriously thinking about used popsicle sticks......:rolleyes:

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
1. I kinda like the uniforms, nice change up.
2. Whts with the cereal box.....oh wait, Mea Culpa

Ladies, Gennulmin, Ragamuffins of all persuasions, your serial
cereal preoccupations overlook the obvious. Mr. Knight was rummaging about in the back of his closet and found a 1990s
Nike shoe box. Waste not, what not ? A little glue and some new wrapping paper and, Voíla!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a Trophy! Superbox!

01710594-B836-4F37-ABFD-57010F17D883.jpeg

Last edited:

Kat

Reaction Score
In every tourney game I saw one team had black uniforms and the other white with black trim. Apparently given just for this tourney (and probably to wear more often is wished)
The black and white theme, the coaches wearing those black Darth Vader outifts with PK on them instead of their schools' names, was just Knight saluting himself. The players, et al, were just props for this self-tribute. That's a nice pic, though. After you brush out that guy's mug from it.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Ladies, Gennulmin, Ragamuffins of all persuasions, your serial
cereal preoccupations overlook the obvious. Mr. Knight was rummaging about in the back of his closet and found a 1990s
Nike shoe box. Waste not, what not ? A little glue and some new wrapping paper and, Voíla!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a Trophy! Superbox!

View attachment 81230
I was thinking the exact same thing...

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Thank you, from a guy who wore a tux at work for 50 years
First congrats for working anywhere for 50 years, but I'm curious and have to ask if it's not too personal, wht is it tht you loved so much tht you stayed at it for a half century?

Mortician
Maitre d'
Orchestra Conductor
Dairy farmer ( only bcus every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man).

Reaction Score
I was annoyed that channel 7 cut away from the ceremony and had the mens pregame basketball on.They still had 15 minutes left until the mens game.

Reaction Score
Anyone associated with this tournament should be embarrassed with the trophy they gave out!

Reaction Score
I'm good with the occasional black unis. Not so much with the Hartford greys, though I don't think they've worn them for a while. I think the current home whites are beautiful. And the blues are great, too.
As long as they never bring back those hideous shiny silver ones.

Reaction Score
First congrats for working anywhere for 50 years, but I'm curious and have to ask if it's not too personal, wht is it tht you loved so much tht you stayed at it for a half century?

Mortician
Maitre d'
Orchestra Conductor
Dairy farmer ( only bcus every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man).
Orchestra musician

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom