2021 Recruiting: - UConn offers SF Quincy Allen | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: UConn offers SF Quincy Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Saw him play last year.Ran the court well,great shooter whether off the dribble or a pass. Shot well going to his left and pulling up with a quick release. Stood out from everyone else on the court as a sophomore. He may still be growing and filling out.He would be a good get.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
1569537135140.png

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
And a DC get as well... right in our recruiting wheelhouse!

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Kenya and Danny working this one hard. A high priority. He’s a shooter with length. The game isn’t complicated.

I have a strong bias towards guy who can shoot the ball in the basket and have the length to be disruptive on defense.

A good coach can fill in any other gaps a player like that might have.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I have a strong bias towards guy who can shoot the ball in the basket and have the length to be disruptive on defense.

Add handle in traffic, and you've got everything you need in a 2 or 3. There is something about Allen's gait that impresses me. Running, or even dribbling down the court, he has a bounce to his stride that looks kinda like a high jumper.

Reaction Score

That's what made Jeremy Lamb one of my favorites. I hated how many experts crapped at Kemba's championship saying it was Butler having an off night shooting wise. That seemed to happen in every round for UConn that year or it could be that UConn was deceptively long and quick and made teams shoot poorly.

Reaction Score
That's what made Jeremy Lamb one of my favorites. I hated how many experts crapped at Kemba's championship saying it was Butler having an off night shooting wise. That seemed to happen in every round for UConn that year or it could be that UConn was deceptively long and quick and made teams shoot poorly.
Great D can make good shooting teams look "off"... How about 2014 vs Kentucky as another example..

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Our starting backcourt was not long, or small forward was 6'5(7ft wingspan). Very below average length.

Reaction Score
This kid has such length, smooth with the ball, a nice stroke. He may have more growing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom