Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
-UConn vs. Yale in November
-Deandre's beefing up and Boat is putting in work
-The walking wounded are healing up
-Wolf update

And some other info here.

Reaction Score
Wonder if its just Dom's opinion that its unlikely Wolf will not return?

Reaction Score
Yale would be a good team to play in Bridgeport if that ever happens.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I was just skimming it, not paying too much attention, when the last item stuck enough of a hook in my brain to require re-reading. "KO's going to play in a pro-am?!?!" Oh. Golf. Never mind.

Reaction Score
Wonder if its just Dom's opinion that its unlikely Wolf will not return?
All he said is it was unlikely he would return to play at UConn if it is going to cost him $50,000 a year (plus airfare). That would seem to be obvious to me except for one factor. What kind of financial aid is he eligible for to allay that burden? The Ivy League does not have athletic scholarships, but a lot of their athletes attend virtually for free because of the financial aid based on need that they receive. There are a lot of angles at work here.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Wolf tweeted something that said (i'm paraphrasing cause i'm too lazy to cut and paste)... "i can't wait to be with people i call my family under a blue sky" -- he's sending a message that he's coming back to UConn, right?

Reaction Score
Wolf tweeted something that said (i'm paraphrasing cause i'm too lazy to cut and paste)... "i can't wait to be with people i call my family under a blue sky" -- he's sending a message that he's coming back to UConn, right?

Perhaps its approaching summertime in Germany?

Reaction Score
Also this reminded me that the sting of the post season ban was diminished somewhat by the fact Bazz, OC and TO were hurt. We would not have made a lot of noise without them healthy.

Reaction Score
Yale's coach was one of those talking heads on TV 2 years ago during UConn's championship run. He openly rooted for Butler because they were a fellow mid major, and he felt UConn had too many championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom