Not open for further replies.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Does KLM even fly to Nashville? :)
KML.jpg

Reaction Score
Exhibit 1: Louisville
Well Geno feels the same way. In his post-game press conference he said it would be silly to think they could play Louisville twice a year every year and never lose. He realizes eventually they will get his team, and in the tournament it's one and done, so if let's say UConn has an off night and Shoni Schimmel has the game of her life, then yeah, Louisville can beat UConn. It's not impossible. Geno always says he'd rather face teams that they haven't played in the NCAA tournament.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Well Geno feels the same way. In his post-game press conference he said it would be silly to think they could play Louisville twice a year every year and never lose. He realizes eventually they will get his team, and in the tournament it's one and done, so if let's say UConn has an off night and Shoni Schimmel has the game of her life, then yeah, Louisville can beat UConn. It's not impossible. Geno always says he'd rather face teams that they haven't played in the NCAA tournament.

When did UCONN last lose to Louisville?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

Yes, UConn could have an off night and Schimmel could have the game of her life.

But the odds that UConn would be off enough with so many scoring options, and UConn's defense not holding Schimmel down enough are so slim, I personally don't see the point of mentioning it.

Yes, UConn won by around 20 every game, home, away and neutral court. But does anyone think that UConn could have won by 30-40 if they needed or wanted to?

I really hope we don't play them again just because I would like to play new teams.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I agree with what everyone is saying here, including that KML is needed to beat the best teams. At the same time, although KML runs the court gamely and plays 30+ minutes at full speed, when she gets out on a fast break I can't help but think of a catcher or a first-baseman legging out a triple, or a nose tackle getting an interception and trying to score on the runback. (Is she the southern New England version of David Ortiz?)

Lol I think she is the Southern New England version of Vince Wilfork.
Besides talent the girl has heart!

Reaction Score
Besides talent the girl has heart!
You can say that again. She's had a tough season, and she's out there working her tail off during the time of year that counts the most. I hope she has another big championship game like last year.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
The only good thing about this thread is Doggy's memorial icon. Touching, really.

Reaction Score
semper, the only thing good about your post is nothing. If you had something to say, then people could read your post and reply. Why post when you have nothing to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom