OT: - UConn men to play for the Championship | The Boneyard

OT: UConn men to play for the Championship

Reaction Score
The last game is the hardest. I’ll be nervous all day hoping the men can pull it off — I hope and feel they can! Go Huskies!

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
The men have a great chance to win the National Championship this year and it is really thrilling for a very old UConn graduate.
and for a very old non-UConn graduate (Northeastern). I started buying season's tix when UConn joined the Big East (the 1st time, 1980) and would commute from Boston to Storrs to visit friends at school and watch games during the 60's

Reaction Score
and for a very old non-UConn graduate (Northeastern). I started buying season's tix when UConn joined the Big East (the 1st time, 1980) and would commute from Boston to Storrs to visit friends at school and watch games during the 60's
Well........that is interesting. I am from New Mexico and my Dad wanted me to go to UConn because we had relatives in CT. I graduated in 1964. Somehow, our paths might have crossed.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Well........that is interesting. I am from New Mexico and my Dad wanted me to go to UConn because we had relatives in CT. I graduated in 1964. Somehow, our paths might have crossed.
Ahh, almost - I started NU in '64 and graduated in '69 (5 yr program)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I wonder if Geno will be in Houston tonight as I know there is a large contingent from UConn supporting Coach Hurley. On Saturday, I know Geno bumped into some of the Students at NRG stadium as my daughter was one of them. Given all the support the Men's team gave the Women's team this year (did Andre Jackson ever miss a home game?), I know the Women's team will be rooting hard for the guys! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I wonder if Geno will be in Houston tonight as I know there is a large contingent from UConn supporting Coach Hurley. On Saturday, I know Geno bumped into some of the Students at NRG stadium as my daughter was one of them. Given all the support the Men's team gave the Women's team this year (did Andre Jackson ever miss a home game?), I know the Women's team will be rooting hard for the guys! Go Huskies!
He's been there, and is still there. He was interviewed a few times at the Final Four.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
He's been there, and is still there. He was interviewed a few times at the Final Four.
Well, on Saturday, he drove up to Dallas to be at the Women's sessions as Carl Ademac received an award and Geno wanted to be there for him. I didn't know if he drove back to Houston.

Reaction Score
Just a totally different team than they were mid season. I saw Seton Hall beat them in Newark. The defense came to life, Danny toned it down, and they are playing loose and free. So is SDS so we will see tonight.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well, on Saturday, he drove up to Dallas to be at the Women's sessions as Carl Ademac received an award and Geno wanted to be there for him. I didn't know if he drove back to Houston.
He’s in Houston to watch the guys tonight

Reaction Score
Can't wait to watch the game tonight! Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed. 5 is my favorite number, so I'm hopeful. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom