UConn Men going overseas | The Boneyard

UConn Men going overseas

Reaction Score
Besides that, do the players get to be with family during the summer or do they have to do workouts on campus?

Reaction Score
Besides that, do the players get to be with family during the summer or do they have to do workouts on campus?

Typically they stay on campus and take summer classes while working out/ doing the individual stuff they are supposed to do and then playing in the Hartford pro am

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This is a great idea and I agree the timing is perfect.

Reaction Score
Programs normally do this when they know they have a good squad in store. They do it to build chemistry and get the team working together earlier than October. The 2020-21 season is officially the most anticipated of all time for me (even though I'm only 25).

Reaction Score

Finally!! Been forever

Anyone have any idea if these games are open to the public not through their travel package? Think it’d be really cool to watch them play a game out there. If you could buy tix to a game and not be roped into their travel package, I’d consider looking into a game or two.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's almost like UConn is returning in to form of a nationally (and internationally) relevant program again.
Almost! And I'll be honest, I like the fact that we are being welcomed by open arms. We deserved and deserve better than the AAC.

Reaction Score
Awesome! Shame that Akok and Polley won't be able to play, but this is great news. Gonna be some vital new pieces on next year's team, as well as some high expectations. Good that they'll get the chance to gel before the season officially starts.

Reaction Score
I will be in
I love this. Always wanted to go to Italy and Greece and never been. Going there PLUS UConn basketball is going to be great. I think I am booking. Anyone else considering this?

Its a life changing trip...you should 100% do it...I am already booked but with the family on a different schedule so I will miss the team in Athens...

Reaction Score
I am very happy to see they are finally doing one of these trips. When was the last one? It's been a while.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I am very happy to see they are finally doing one of these trips. When was the last one? It's been a while.

I believe trips like this are only allowed once every four years. Seems like a great way to start Hurley’s third year with a majority of the players being ones he recruited.

I know they went to Germany in 2012 but that was part of the regular season opening that year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom