UConn @ Memphis | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i truly hope they get mud stomped, and to the other poster about laughing at teams like memphis, yep, we all did. Cant help the JH fukt us and PPGDL decided to run a promising program into the ground. That's off topic however, this comes onto this board to gloat after winning a crap conference against the dumpsterfire that is our team. He deserves nothing but disrespect from me. Maybe this is his hope to get UConn fans to think of Memphis as a rivalry, unfortunately for him, most of us know where we were, and won't settle for this conference or hoping to be as good as Memphis. That line of thinking just made me throw up in my mouth a little.
Yes but we are on the bottom of the crap conference. So who are we to talk. We could be gracious at least.

B1G is nowhere around the corner my friend. Ohio State ain't coming anytime soon. Nobody is settling, but we are who we are.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
^^ well bless your heart, too^^

and have a NICE day.

Go Huskies, that is all.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
^ they're mad, and I understand, It's been a rough season for UConn football...but their kids played with heart today. They have a good D, and I think they'll get there.

Til next time Huskies...and don't worry, you'll beat the breaks off SMU

Congrats Memphis. I hope your turnaround sets an example to our program for 2015. We are in dire need of a 9 win season soon. Go win your bowl game! I'll be rooting for you.

Reaction Score
Congrats to UofM - go win your bowl game. Hoping we can have a turnaround next year like you guys did this year.

And cut the UofMemphis poster some slack - he was on the men's hoops board last spring and remained classy even though UConn beat Memphis 3 times. So I don't think he's trying to be a . Yes, it sucks royally that we're this bad at football now and got left out in the cold while the other former Big East teams got golden tickets, but we have no business talking crap about teams in a conference when we can barely even compete against most of them.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Congrats to UofM - go win your bowl game. Hoping we can have a turnaround next year like you guys did this year.

And cut the UofMemphis poster some slack - he was on the men's hoops board last spring and remained classy even though UConn beat Memphis 3 times. So I don't think he's trying to be a . Yes, it sucks royally that we're this bad at football now and got left out in the cold while the other former Big East teams got golden tickets, but we have no business talking crap about teams in a conference when we can barely even compete against most of them.

Agreed. I've seen trolls here; UofMemphis is not one of them. To all those who freaked out at him, PM me and I'll see if I can get you a Xanax prescription.

Reaction Score
ya'll are missing the point here. explain how "classy" it is to post a celebration video on our board? In what world is that not gloating. How about tell the 's trying to rub this crap in to get bent and f@ck off? Instead of being apologists for this , at least take some pride in our team and defend them against fksticks like this guy.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Agreed. I've seen trolls here; UofMemphis is not one of them. To all those who freaked out at him, PM me and I'll see if I can get you a Xanax prescription.

You cant prescribe the Xanax without the prescription??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom