UConn MBB Finished off the first Summer Session strong | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn MBB Finished off the first Summer Session strong

Reaction Score
^^^The assholification of America.^^^
Lol... your time is coming sooner that you realize. Once you have to provide for your own family, pay taxes like the rest of the adults and mommy stops wiping your nose(or ass) for you ..you'll be singing the same tune I'm singing. Put in the time 100% while it's still free. You only have four years. Make every day count.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Hmmm... everyone needs downtime? These guys should be reaching daily for their peak of athletic performance in the four short years that they get free health care, free meals, free housing, state of the art training facilities(again free), free transportation to audition their skills to potential employers and... free television coverage to audition their skills to potential employers. If it was me i'd be working and making the most of every single day of those four years. Have fun when you graduate and enter the draft. But for the roughly 1,460 days your on scholarship get focused, stay focused work your butt off to be the best you can be.

Did I read that weight correctly in the opening part of the video.. 25 lbs? 25 lbs? Come on.
they're children, relax.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Lol... your time is coming sooner that you realize. Once you# have to provide for your own family, pay taxes like the rest of the adults and mommy stops wiping your nose(or ass) for you ..you'll be singing the same tune I'm singing. Put in the time 100% while it's still free. You only have four years. Make every day count.
Im 50. My time has come. No one is wiping my ass. I am definitely not singing the same tune you are. #angrydude

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol... your time is coming sooner that you realize. Once you have to provide for your own family, pay taxes like the rest of the adults and mommy stops wiping your nose(or ass) for you ..you'll be singing the same tune I'm singing. Put in the time 100% while it's still free. You only have four years. Make every day count.
Um actually you can be an adult and not be a complete ay-hole. But keep yelling at kids to get off your lawn, if that makes you momentarily less miserable.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Why are you wasting your time posting on a UConn message board? Shouldn't you be working and making the most of every single day?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I keep thinking there's some kind of famous, I don't know, suggestion(?) for regular downtime. It might be weekly. Might even have some grand authority surrounding it. I could be wrong though.

God knows, it seems like a good idea to rest, refresh, relax, recharge, reconnect, but, hey, I might just be making this up.

Reaction Score
I keep thinking there's some kind of famous, I don't know, suggestion(?) for regular downtime. It might be weekly. Might even have some grand authority surrounding it. I could be wrong though.

God knows, it seems like a good idea to rest, refresh, relax, recharge, reconnect, but, hey, I might just be making this up.
Weyo wants kids training until they're injured. They have what, an hour or two of class per day plus maybe an hour of homework? Add in 8 hours of sleep and weyo thinks they should be working out for 10-14 hours per day.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
w̶e̶y̶u̶o̶
Nah, if being a complete wanker was grounds for banning, the board would a far lonelier place.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Fat, balding, middle-aged insurance salesman who posts on the Boneyard criticizes the fitness of MBB athletes despite the fact that he can't run more than half a mile without ralphing...this and more at 11:00

Take it easy. Do you want him to give you his UConn fandom resume...again?!?!?

Reaction Score

Yeah, I'm 59. You're still making assinine statements.

Reaction Score
Fat, balding, middle-aged insurance salesman who posts on the Boneyard criticizes the fitness of MBB athletes despite the fact that he can't run more than half a mile without ralphing...this and more at 11:00

It's not insurance that I sell Stain but trying to single me out in this thread is not helping your relationship with me :eek:;)

Edit: Not bald either lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's not insurance that I sell Stain but trying to single me out in this thread is not helping your relationship with me :eek:;)

Edit: Not bald either lol

Weren't we collectively referred to as "turf plows" once? Or something to that effect. I feel it unified us.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I recently read about a guy in Indonesia who kicked the bucket at age 146 ( documented). He smoked for more than 130 years. So you never know.

It wasnt Indonesia, it was Dagobah. And that dude must have been Yoda.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom